fc qpr 1882

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fc qpr 1882

are we about to follow hulls city's 'rebranding'???????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I have no doubt this will be attempted at some point.

Comment

yes norths im hearing its being discused by tf n co as the way to go and be our 'global name' before we go into our shiney new 'superdome'!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          yes norths im hearing its being discused by tf n co as the way to go and be our 'global name' before we go into our shiney new 'superdome'!!
          Something like London Rangers I would imagine

Comment

If that ever happens ill go absolutely mental . We have a very unique name and there is absolutely no need to change it . Tf is not that stupid

Comment

yes but we've no real connection with the area we are playing in now......'park royal rangers' would be better!

Comment

Not one to post rumours but have also heard from a reliabke source that London rangers is being discussed with the green and yellow kit as our 2nd kit instead of third

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  Not one to post rumours but have also heard from a reliabke source that London rangers is being discussed with the green and yellow kit as our 2nd kit instead of third

Saw something on twitter earlier about what away kit we will be playing in this weekend, someone asked and the reply they got was something along the lines of 'The marketing team have informed us we will be playing in the red and black'

The marketing team, i kid you not

Comment

They don't wanna go down that road or they could find the shiny new stadium, very empty!!!

Comment

London United?

Comment

Queens park rangers!!!

Comment

old oak site is closer to queens park.....
                          for the name queens park rangers with London on the badge.....
                          anything else and im going to rebel

Comment

Can't see it happening. Badge yes but name, no chance.

Comment

I can see both sides of the argument here, most obvious the current fans (us) have always supported QPR from day one, however the other view is with London being saturated with teams some much more popular than us and some not so popular how do you make it more attractive to new fans !! London Utd, London Rangers, fc London etc etc etc new stadium if and when built will need filling and if filled with home fans all the better.
                              Personally I would not be to happy with a change of name either but realistically if we are to expand and progress the powers that be need to be thinking outside the box
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                              X