X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
    Here we go all this 'proper' fan bol*ocks again
    It's not bol*ocks though is it mate?

A real QPR fan who's followed us up and down the leagues wouldn't be demanding an apology for a league cup defeat, it's just nonsense! Since when did we have this god given right to beat everyone, and since when did the club owe an apology to fans everytime things don't go right? It just stinks of guys that don't know the club and don't understand the game!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 29-08-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
      JM knows the score!
      I'm just saying what I would prefer, I know the PL money is now too hard to turn down.

So, without looking it up, can you answer my promotion question? I bet you could answer the Leaglue Cup one though!
      lets Just say i was on the pitch listening to lies at the end of the game!!! Renewing battle real soon. Hope i passed yr test and can be called a real fan now.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

**** it just have to win the FA cup instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          This is exactly it ain't it Dazzer.

The guys that whinge on here about losing a cup game to Swindon obviously haven't been supporting us that long or maybe just not supporting us properly. If they had been proper fans for any length of time then they'd remember that things have been a lot worse not that long ago.

I don't like losing and I get what people are saying about forking out a lot of money to see a half ars*d performance but I would argue then they should save their money for league games. Our cup record is and always has been god awful, also I think you'd be silly to think that Harry or the board could care less about the League Cup.

Before I escaped to the sandpit I travelled up and down the country to see us play in League 2 and the Championship and I can promise you that I've travelled a hell of a lot further to see worse than what was turned out on Tuesday night.........that said a season ticket was probably a few hundred quid cheaper back then!
          Well your wrong there? I moaned like F**K about such an inept performance and would prefer to win promotion, but that doesn't mean we just roll over and have our belly tickled. as you say I've seen worse Vauxhall Mtrs and many more I F*****G ranted then too. which I'm entitled to do and any fan who says he's never ranted after a defeat is a liar!
          and incedently as for supporting this club I have done for 50 years the last 35 home and away as those that know me will testify, so I have a right to rant if i like? as does evry other fan when they feel that a performance by a player or team is sub standard

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Well your wrong there? I moaned like F**K about such an inept performance and would prefer to win promotion, but that doesn't mean we just roll over and have our belly tickled. as you say I've seen worse Vauxhall Mtrs and many more I F*****G ranted then too. which I'm entitled to do and any fan who says he's never ranted after a defeat is a liar!
            and incedently as for supporting this club I have done for 50 years the last 35 home and away as those that know me will testify, so I have a right to rant if i like? as does evry other fan when they feel that a performance by a player or team is sub standard
            This. Thanks Dave.

Comment

These threads are worse than the odd moans. Please please please stop them for farks sake.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Fair enough, can't really argue with that!

I still think that starting posts on message boards demanding an apology from the club for losing in the League Cup is a bit strong myself though!

Comment

Here we go all this 'proper' fan bol*ocks again
                  All FANS are proper . All of them. Even the ones on Korea. A fan is a fan and we need and love you all.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                    All FANS are proper . All of them. Even the ones on Korea. A fan is a fan and we need and love you all.
                    But aren't some more proper than others?? I know those heading up to Leeds this Saturday are very proper fans....

Comment

A fan is a fan, none are better than any other. Some supporters are more dedicated than others though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        But aren't some more proper than others?? I know those heading up to Leeds this Saturday are very proper fans....
                        £136 return on the train, £34 ticket, £50 or so for beer, food etc and I'd have to leave home at 5am, so this week I'm not going if that's okay? How many 'pwoper' fan points do I lose?
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          I don't go as often as I used to. Things like a mortgage get in the way these days, but I've been all over the country for many years since the mid 70s following the team. Just because I don't go as often, does that make me any less of a fan?
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

£136 return on the train, £34 ticket, £50 or so for beer, food etc and I'd have to leave home at 5am, so this week I'm not going if that's okay? How many 'pwoper' fan points do I lose?
                            Meant nothing by it, mate. We're all fans but fair play to those who can go away.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              I don't go as often as I used to. Things like a mortgage get in the way these days, but I've been all over the country for many years since the mid 70s following the team. Just because I don't go as often, does that make me any less of a fan?
                              No mate. You misunderstand me. As I say its only credit to the guys going, not taking credit away from those who aren't going/ can't go. Not going to Leeds myself. Credit to those who can go, though.

Comment

You can get on the 7.03 from Kings X for £40 return. There may be some left.

Comment

Working...
                                X