Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mind blowing player u going for by Monday??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mind blowing player u going for by Monday??

Reckon we're sign 3 before Monday and get a mind blowing loan in the loan window?? Thoughts

Can't think ATM my brain is still frazzled
    R's

Comment

No mind blowing players coming in,expect 3 players in,Bradford striker or Doyle,Baird and a midfielder on loan

Comment

I think two or three will come in too

Comment

To be honest if it was Wells or Defoe, what does it matter about the mind blowing comment, both are good strikers

I also reckon 3 maybe 4 before/on Monday

Wells, Baird, Carrol loan, Gallas i'm guessing, i'd be more then happy with them as well
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Worries me with Baird been offered a deal over a week ago apparently yet still won't sign even though his training with us?? Obviously looking for a better deal. I think be 3 signings and upto 3 loans in. Reckon Harry has something up his sleeve 😁

Comment

His watch?

Comment

😃😀 hope it's a 6ft5 skinny Rodney trotter lookalike 😃😃

Comment

Bacon

Comment

Defoe will never sign for us.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                      Worries me with Baird been offered a deal over a week ago apparently yet still won't sign even though his training with us?? Obviously looking for a better deal. I think be 3 signings and upto 3 loans in. Reckon Harry has something up his sleeve 
                      Anyone currently (or in his case recently) playing in the Premiership is bound to be hoping another Premiership club will sign them - his agent is probably trying to drum up interest from the bottom half of the Premiership before the end of the window. He will have to make a decision very soon or Harry will go shopping elsewhere and he'll end up having to sign for someone in League 1.

Comment

I'm disappointed in the Baird saga. Yes I can understand he's entitled to get the best offer he can but in all honesty if he is hooked up to a Prem outfit at the last minute it will be to occupy the bench at best whereas here he would be very much in the running to hold down a first 11 spot. If he 'settles' for us because no top club fancied him it doesn't strike me as being the type of commitment we're looking for. At the end of the day I'll be disappointed if he signs for someone else but can't help feeling that he's being a little too mercenary for my liking.

Comment

The mind blowing statement is yet another example of Harry not being able to help himself spouting out stuff to the press. Bet he regrets it now.
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            Defoe will never sign for us.
                            Exactly, so we should all stop clinging onto the mind blowing players comment
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Mata's now available apparently, surplus to Muriniho's requirements, so like Defoe expect them both in before Leeds game, you heard it here first
                              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X