What a difference a day makes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a difference a day makes!

I was on here yesterday and all topics were full of optimism or some real good positive questions about our club. Come on today and the 1st page is all doom and gloom. Yes i agree losing against anyone is not fun and yes i find it disrespectful that players who get paid to work dont because they think its a tin cup, but if we get promoted this season, what happened last night wont be on anyone's mind. Bigger picture people. Its a solid start to season and lets get behind the team to continue it.

Can we have some positive fans on today please because a win away to Leeds and the moaners will go back to hiding again.

P.S. last season everyone had a right to moan, but this season there isn't....... so far
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Good post mate, the moaners always come out the woodwork....its like they are waiting for a loss to let rip!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Good post mate, the moaners always come out the woodwork....its like they are waiting for a loss to let rip!!
      They moan if we won champs league and prem double saying it was a fluke and we are punching above our weight.
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
        They moan if we won champs league and prem double saying it was a fluke and we are punching above our weight.
        More likely moan that we messed up the triple
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          More likely moan that we messed up the triple
          exactly frag....

Comment

didn't we go out of the cup early when promoted, no big deal.

Comment

cup v promotion??? i know what id take

Comment

I think the best thing all round is if this particular cup competition was scrapped altogether, if clubs aren't going to take it seriously. It would seem to have all the appeal of an early season friendly, where teams are more concerned about preventing injuries and strains to first team players, a bit of playing time for fringe players and a complete and utter waste of time for fans who go to the game expecting to see their teams make an effort to win something and in return, get served up with that level of performance. Winning the thing is not much of an achievement now, considering it is seen as a bit of a joke.

A travesty that a great old competition has fallen to such a low point. Modern day priorities I suppose. The FA Cup has been heading in that direction for several years too.

Comment

I think the decline started around the time it was first called the friggin Milk Cup
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                  X