No announcement yet.

Two targets I heard last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do some feel the need to have a pop at Dazzer for just telling you what he has heard he stated himself he does not want an itk rep I think its you guys that have the problem.
    If this continues no info will come out and the whole point of forums will be lost
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

tbh I really wish Zamora picks up long term injury. It's the only way Harry Redknapp will be forced to start Hitchcock or Shariff.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        tbh I really wish Zamora picks up long term injury. It's the only way Harry Redknapp will be forced to start Hitchcock or Shariff.
        wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          And if they fail ?....A life threatening illness?

Comment

What is the obsession with Becchio & Sharp on here, seriously? Like a broken record..

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              But won't stop him from posting another "look at me" thread tomorrow
              And you'll still be one of the mugs who keeps coming back for more. I've seen boomerangs give up quicker than you. Got to love it when an armchair fan trys to give it the big'en.

Comment

Don't understand the negativity about Gallas. Classy defender, great distributor of the ball, played a lot for Spurs in the Europa Cup last season and always looked up for it. Then again, this doesn't look too good http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/court-...home_1_1741246

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                  Why do some feel the need to have a pop at Dazzer for just telling you what he has heard he stated himself he does not want an itk rep I think its you guys that have the problem.
                  If this continues no info will come out and the whole point of forums will be lost
                  Some would say his info is as good as no info!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Some would say his info is as good as no info!
                    As I've always said if you're not interested then don't read it. I know what I'm told is on good authority otherwise I wouldn't post it. This all stems back to the Hooper deal and us being done at the last minute by a Premiership side. Hardly my fault that deal never went through. I had it on good authority that the deal was done and dusted. Harry even thought it was over the line otherwise he wouldn't of said what he did to the media. Same thing has just happened to Spurs over the signing of William. He'd agreed a 5 year deal with Spurs and that was even plastered all over the media only for Chelscum to steal him at the last minute. If you want official news then stick to www.QPR.co.uk.

Oussama Assaidi was also done and dusted as far as Harry was concerned until his agent got wind that Stoke were interested at the last minute which scarpered that deal.

Best thing about it though, is those on here who are critical about the info I post provide little more than a personal opinion to this site and a good number of those don't even go to QPR games. That's even more laughable IMO.

Comment

Fair enough regarding Hooper and Assaidi, but what about the rest of your predictions?

I actually like reading rumours, dont take the banter too seriously. All in good fun...!

Comment

Yep, when the wooly head a Sjoke spoke about signing Oussama Assaidi he said the player had various options but chose them. I translate this as the "other options" were lower league and/or abroad and he wanted to stay/play in the PL
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          Fair enough regarding Hooper and Assaidi, but what about the rest of your predictions?

I actually like reading rumours, dont take the banter too seriously. All in good fun...!
                          I don't mate. Find it hysterical how some are so opinionated yet don't go to games. Laughable that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Yep, when the wooly head a Sjoke spoke about signing Oussama Assaidi he said the player had various options but chose them. I translate this as the "other options" were lower league and/or abroad and he wanted to stay/play in the PL
                            All players want to play in the Premier League and you've got to be mad not to. We'll have our time to do it to other clubs when we get back in the big league. Craig Bellamy is the only example of someone who has broken that rule, but he's made his money and his decision was purely for personal reasons and for hero status in his home town. He's coming to the end of a very successful career, he's been there and done it. And now he's a hero in Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              All players want to play in the Premier League and you've got to be mad not to. We'll have our time to do it to other clubs when we get back in the big league. Craig Bellamy is the only example of someone who has broken that rule, but he's made his money and his decision was purely for personal reasons and for hero status in his home town. He's coming to the end of a very successful career, he's been there and done it. And now he's a hero in Cardiff.
                              Correct, but no doubt some on here will say we didn't and won't do it when we are PL. That is because they prefer to overlook signings like Remy because it fits their agenda. Lest we also not forget that being a big PL Club doesn't always mean you get your man - Willian being a prime example.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

As long as we don't bring in rejects that are not wanted elsewhere, I'm happy.
                                Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Working...
                                X