No

Comment

He's out for a few weeks...

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SouthOxheyR View Post
          If so, any good tonight?
          In fact, it sounds like not many did play tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by West Mids QPR View Post
            In fact, it sounds like not many did play tonight...
            It was said in July when he broke his arm that he would be out until October. Not sure what the latest prognosis is.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              It was said in July when he broke his arm that he would be out until October. Not sure what the latest prognosis is.
              Only five games between now and the start of October so wont be missing too many if that is the earliest he will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                3 weeks away I think.

Comment

5 matches equal 15 points and they all count now as they do towards the end of the season.

Comment

Match fitness may take a few weeks after arm is ready.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Looks like we will only have him fully fit later than October.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by SouthOxheyR View Post
                        If so, any good tonight?
                        Shaurn did? but I'm sure your talking about Matt another 4 weeks I think. really need him and Hoillet fit ASAP SWP was woeful how did clubs pay so much for someone who delivers so little and 1 paid £24m

Comment

You been on holiday oxhey? How come you never knew we bought him with a broken arm and he's out for ages?

Comment

still think he will be in squad sooner than people expect but that is only my opinion
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Matt Phillips will probably be in the side around early October.

Hoilett should be back in about 3 weeks time, thankfully there is an International break coming up soon.

Traore or even Yun could cover on the left wing.
                              SWP should be sold if possible before the window closes and perhaps a DVD of his QPR debut against Newcastle should be used as a promotional tool.

In the absence of any decent wingers, I think QPR should play a 4-4-2 formation for the next few games.

Comment

Working...
                              X