Before the Window Closes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the Window Closes

We have gotta get a Left Back, Suk isn't good enough and the only backup is Hill.
    Zamora is finished, I think he knows it as well.

We need to sign a Left Back and another Striker.
    Would recall Harriman from his loan as well.

Left Back and Striker are main priorities Harry needs to address.

Hopefully that woeful performance will convince TF and the board that we need 3-4 new players. For me I think we need a centre back, left back, striker and a winger

Comment

Won't be another Winger as HR will rely on Philips and Hoillet with SWP as backup .

Comment

I think you're right but feel injuries might leave us short on quality as SWP clearly isn't good enough. Maybe in time Shariff could be decent cover? He was decent enough today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          I think you're right but feel injuries might leave us short on quality as SWP clearly isn't good enough. Maybe in time Shariff could be decent cover? He was decent enough today.
          Makes you wonder why Harry isnt making use of Ephraim, especially in games like tonight.

No chance in hell could he do worse than some of the players to have pulled on the shirt in recent times.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            We have gotta get a Left Back, Suk isn't good enough and the only backup is Hill.
            Zamora is finished, I think he knows it as well.

We need to sign a Left Back and another Striker.
            Would recall Harriman from his loan as well.

Left Back and Striker are main priorities Harry needs to address.
            Spot on Hoop.

Comment

Left back and big man to try and help austin rid himself of the curse. Thats all we need imo. Got to be realistic, we tried that buying loads of players last season. Dont need a winger. Swp is ample cover in the championship, just got to hope he never gets to play.

Comment

Hogan is not the answer. Even other teams did not use him when he went on loan. He needs to move on and play at a level of his ability.

Comment

Ok we need changes but don't want to install more instabilities in the squad like last season. Let's try to give some of our youngters a chance.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                  X