Not moaning but concerned!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
    Jesus. I'm fed up of reading these mundane threads.We are trying to get promoted from the 2nd division not qualify for the champions league. Our squad is very strong in a division of mediocre sides. A few tricky away games but other than that we are more than equipped to do the job. Promoted by easter
    I can see you're beaming with confidence and I don't wanna burst your bubble but won't be as easy as that. There's plenty of good sides out there apart from us and it's still early days yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I agree with poster 5 goals in 4 games isn't good enough,nice to be 4th in the league but can see scoring goals might be our downfall
      sorry mate cant agree with that, we have been very unlucky in front of goal and without good goal keeping performances we could be on at least 10 goal "for". But i agree we still need another striker.
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
        sorry mate cant agree with that, we have been very unlucky in front of goal and without good goal keeping performances we could be on at least 10 goal "for". But i agree we still need another striker.
        Agree with this most teams we come up against are going to up there game against us
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Jesus. I'm fed up of reading these mundane threads.We are trying to get promoted from the 2nd division not qualify for the champions league. Our squad is very strong in a division of mediocre sides. A few tricky away games but other than that we are more than equipped to do the job. Promoted by easter
          Think he is just highlighting the lack of goals and the fact that Bolton's keeper had next to nothing to do yesterday.

I happen to share your view that we should have absolutely no trouble at all in finishing in the top 2. One only needs to look at the players available to HR and compare them to those available to other sides in the division.

We have easily the best squad, more depth too, meaning the loss of certain individuals shouldn't hit us as hard as it may other sides.

I really don't think we have come anywhere near close to playing as we can yet, but have still managed 3 league wins out of 4. Doing that whilst still a work in progress is mighty satisfying and bodes very well for the rest of the season.

Looks to me like a team spirit has been built, the players are now playing for the team and each other, rather than it being all about them as individuals. fantastic progress from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Think he is just highlighting the lack of goals and the fact that Bolton's keeper had next to nothing to do yesterday.

I happen to share your view that we should have absolutely no trouble at all in finishing in the top 2. One only needs to look at the players available to HR and compare them to those available to other sides in the division.

We have easily the best squad, more depth too, meaning the loss of certain individuals shouldn't hit us as hard as it may other sides.

I really don't think we have come anywhere near close to playing as we can yet, but have still managed 3 league wins out of 4. Doing that whilst still a work in progress is mighty satisfying and bodes very well for the rest of the season.

Looks to me like a team spirit has been built, the players are now playing for the team and each other, rather than it being all about them as individuals. fantastic progress from last season.
            thats kind of what i was trying to say but brigtonr comes across much better
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              Kevin Bond said after the Ipswich win that we lacked a bit of creativity in midfield, as did Rodders in the match programme, think it will be addressed
              Could be we are after a midfielder from FC.Zurich? Just a thought. Our chief-scoout is watching their game tonight.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

That's the result of getting rid of the French Africans

You r'sssss

Comment

That's the result of getting rid of the French Africans

You r'sssss
                  Well, it's a theory with some credibility.

Comment

Solid, unbeaten and scoring goals....not sure where the problem is.

Comment

Working...
                    X