Rhodes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhodes???

Reckon we should just politely ask what sort of money Blackburn would be looking to amass for him

Paid 8 mil for him. No chance he'll go for anything less.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
      Paid 8 mil for him. No chance he'll go for anything less.
      Player-ex?...well money + player

Comment

Be surprised if a lower prem team come in for him before the window ends .......Hull, Palace even Stoke naybe

Comment

I would definitely offer them 8mil and Zamora or Mbia, the lad is pure class!

Comment

Rhodes will be to expensive how bout James vaughn he is on fire!!!!

Comment

I think they will not so politely tell us get stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I think they will not so politely tell us get stuffed
                yeah prob right

Comment

Jesus, not Rhodes again! They paid way over the top when they got him for £8m, more fool them! If anyone wanted him now they'd demand the same or more back so more fool anyone stupid enough to do so.

As for cash + player, blimey if the asking price was £8m, then if we threw in Zamora also, it would go up to £10m!!!

Comment

I'd pay £8 mill to get to the prem, which is the way i'm sure Blackburn look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I'd pay £8 mill to get to the prem, which is the way i'm sure Blackburn look at it.
                      Not an exact science though is it.

You could say i'd pay £50m to get to the prem that's worth £75m, but there's no guarantees. Blackburn weren't even close last year after spending the cash and no certainty this season either. Even if they got there, he may flop in the top flight which he's never played in against proper defenders.

My point is you shouldn't pay over the odds. HE isn't worth £8m. We got a current France international for the same. Says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Not an exact science though is it.

You could say i'd pay £50m to get to the prem that's worth £75m, but there's no guarantees
                        . Blackburn weren't even close last year after spending the cash and no certainty this season either. Even if they got there, he may flop in the top flight which he's never played in against proper defenders.

My point is you shouldn't pay over the odds. HE isn't worth £8m. We got a current France international for the same. Says it all.
                        Fair point

Comment

Working...
                        X