No announcement yet.

Joey Barton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was poor during the first half - kept giving away the ball in dangerous positions. Second half - much better.

Comment

Am starting to think my hatred Is love lol!! Epitomises everything we didn't have last year. Still a total ###x but as it is, he's our ###x

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWood Rangers View Post
        Worst performance by a mile this season but still chipped in. Hope he stays, we need him.
        Agreed but he's set a high benchmark so far.

Comment

Steady yes but it was Henry who should get the plaudits today for me, certainly not a pub player as some have been saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Steady yes but it was Henry who should get the plaudits today for me, certainly not a pub player as some have been saying.
            Anybody that calls him a pub player is absolutely clueless.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

bartons performance was mixed, he played one good ball then one stinker, probadly his worse game for us since he came back i reckon!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I think he is gone after that game. Not knocking him, quite the opposite. Didn't have same focus so off ski imho

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Anybody that calls him a pub player is absolutely clueless.
                  henry had a good game doing the work that often goes unnoticed by many like blocking the ball, getting tackles in or just by marking a player - things that were often not done last season.

As for barton, he had a decent game and imo deserves a lot of credit. He maybe a *^*^*,and he may not have wanted to be at QPR, especially in the championship,but he is not walking around the pitch putting in 50% effort in like some want away players do. he does his job in a professional manner.

Comment

He does seem to be playing it down a bit. Read on twitter that a fan said to him 'well done Joey
                    and he replied 'why, I was ****'.

Comment

He's off. Not at the races and that is why

Comment

no matter what he does and how well he plays the bloke is a complete knob and i will not chant his name nor give him a bleeding standing ovation (sheff wed). wait till the window has gone and no-one wants him, he dont really want to be here.

Comment

He wasn't at his best today but still had a decent game. Completely my fault thou as I backed him at 14/1 for MOTM.

Comment

not as good as last week , the booking didnt do him any favours as he had to hold back . but he gets others going and wouldn't stand for any shirkers

Comment

Working...
                            X