We are top of the league...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are top of the league...

Great win and I love winning ugly. Well done all those who travelled up.

Comment

get in lads.

Comment

Feel like a dog with two d1cks.... And we actually look like a team who are willing to play for the club and each other....

Comment

That is what is called team work. Gone are the d heads.

Comment

Lovely stuff.

Comment

Forgot what this felt like.

Comment

concur with all this....just need a few slip ups from others this aft. Watford Forest tomorrow!
                Last edited by twranger; 24-08-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

First league away win.Solid stuff v. one of the fancied sides. Great start.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    First league away win.Solid stuff v. one of the fancied sides. Great start.
                    In fairness though on that evidence there's not a whole lot to fancy! Think they'll be mid-table at best.

Comment

Leeds away then the international break before Brum at home. I think minimum of four points for me

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                        In fairness though on that evidence there's not a whole lot to fancy! Think they'll be mid-table at best.
                        Pratley and Eagles back will make a big difference for them. They were really well snuffed out up front today too. Even so, if not for Green they could have taken the points today. They will pick up I reckon.

Comment

We should make most teams in this league look like that. We are a strong, solid unit with experience throughout the team and will be hard to break down.

Comment

Positive words from Joey Barton at the end of the game. I think he's enjoying his football again and his time at Rangers just hope we don't lose him now. He's got Championship player of the season this season in the bag IMO if he continues playing as he is.

Comment

I'm not 100% certain that Austin is the answer to our striker problem though. Think we might need someone else who proven and costs a few quid to be certain of going up automatic. The way our luck works, He will probably get the legendary R's curse and not score a goal all season. (league)

Comment

Working...
                              X