Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Terry interview on Sky... Anyone watch it and think....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think that Buffoonery and me might be sent to the Watrbs reeducation camp. Lets hope we're not to be burnt at the stake....
    Last edited by Rangers77; 24-08-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Think that Buffoonery and me might be sent to the Watrbs reeducation camp. Lets hope we're not to be burnt at the stake....
      That's far too lenient.....

Comment

its called Rsschwitz and Terry fans are the first ones in the shower

Comment

The pair of you should be horse whipped
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Leg-EndLiam View Post
            What the f6uk am I reading here? QPR fans saying they like Terry?!?! Get a fc ucking grip!
            Why should someone not voice his opinion, just because that opinion differs from the majority?
            It's his opinion and has a right to express it, without being told to " get a fc ucking grip".
            Baaaaaaa!

Comment

Extraction of toenails by pliers followed by 5 hrs of last of the summer wine should cure it.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

My mate works at Chelsea and he said he's an absolute tool hated by all

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Extraction of toenails by pliers followed by 5 hrs of last of the summer wine should cure it.
                  Can I please be burnt at the stake...

Comment

shoplifting, drug dealing, racist, thug, family of C@tns

Comment

He's absolute scum to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                        He's absolute scum to be fair.
                        Succinct and made me chuckle....

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          As did this....

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Why should someone not voice his opinion, just because that opinion differs from the majority?
                            It's his opinion and has a right to express it, without being told to " get a fc ucking grip".
                            Baaaaaaa!
                            Thank you my good man....

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Baaaaaaa!
                              Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just beggars belief that someone would actually own up to it. Didn't see it myself but no doubt he was 'prepped' for it, as they all are, so easy to come across how you want to be perceived. Would imagine his agent/pr man advised him on the answers & also what questions were not to be asked.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                                Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just beggars belief that someone would actually own up to it. Didn't see it myself but no doubt he was 'prepped' for it, as they all are, so easy to come across how you want to be perceived. Would imagine his agent/pr man advised him on the answers & also what questions were not to be asked.
                                Why shouldn't he own up to it? Shows that he is his own person on this issue and not influenced by the mass popular opinion.
                                Wouldn't be surprised if a few of these so called Terry haters just go along with everyone else in hating the guy, as they don't want to be seen to be different, and as a QPR fan it is deemed the right thing to do....Baa!...................imo!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X