Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Terry interview on Sky... Anyone watch it and think....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Terry interview on Sky... Anyone watch it and think....

He's actually quite a down to earth very modestly educated geezer living most of our dreams....

Ok so he's always going to have plenty of faults just for playing for Chelsea but, I thought I'd watch it from a dispassionate (as much as possible bearing in mind who he is) and watch it... Well he came across as being able to take a joke pretty well and genuine in his desire to play football as long as he can....

Obviously it was a bit of a schmaltzy JT love in from Sky but he seemed ok(ish).....

I know there'll be lots of evidence to back up what an odious beast he is etc but I wonder how many of us have put his chelsea connections and misdemeanours aside when he has done the business in and England shirt....

Anyway am sure I'll get dogs abuse and cyber slapped but thought I'd throw this one out there as it it were.....

3pts tomorrow would set us up nicely for our trip to ER.... Love to put one over those vile animals... And Uncle Fester.... U R's
    Last edited by BuffooneRy; 23-08-2013, 11:02 PM.

he's a fc uking c@nt.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      he's a fc uking c@nt.
      I'm sure that will be a view shared by many if not most on here.... Me too in the past I'm sure.....

Comment

he's a fc uking c@nt.
        And that's being kind.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I like JT. And I way prefer him to Anton. He was dragged up, so he's rough round the edges to say the very least. Fair play to him for progressing as far beyond his origins as he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            I like JT. And I way prefer him to Anton. He was dragged up, so he's rough round the edges to say the very least. Fair play to him.
            I'd concur with the last bit as I don't necessarily like him but do have a begrudging respect for him....

Close up cameras show that he has crooked bottom teeth and is starting to recede at the front so I wonder if he'll have a Rooney rug transplant.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I like JT. And I way prefer him to Anton. He was dragged up, so he's rough round the edges to say the very least. Fair play to him for progressing as far beyond his origins as he has.
              He's scum.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                He's scum.
                with a sithe-bag of a family.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Comment

Terry's a ****
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Loathsome individual end of, all he is trying to do is repair his tatty image, so he will get picked for England again in Brazil, without a fans backlash. Absolute scum no excuses and that has nothing to do with Anton, althoough how you think Anton was at fault is beyond me, **** footballer yes but he went up in my respect for the way he handled the situation, which he didn't create in the first place.

Comment

Racist horrible c#nt who comes across as ok when it suits him but he's a c#nt

Comment

he's a fc uking c@nt.
                          My sentiments precisely.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                            He's actually quite a down to earth very modestly educated geezer living most of our dreams....

Ok so he's always going to have plenty of faults just for playing for Chelsea but, I thought I'd watch it from a dispassionate (as much as possible bearing in mind who he is) and watch it... Well he came across as being able to take a joke pretty well and genuine in his desire to play football as long as he can....

Obviously it was a bit of a schmaltzy JT love in from Sky but he seemed ok(ish).....

I know there'll be lots of evidence to back up what an odious beast he is etc but I wonder how many of us have put his chelsea connections and misdemeanours aside when he has done the business in and England shirt....

Anyway am sure I'll get dogs abuse and cyber slapped but thought I'd throw this one out there as it it were.....

3pts tomorrow would set us up nicely for our trip to ER.... Love to put one over those vile animals... And Uncle Fester.... U R's

Comment

I've never let him bother me, but there again Chelsea stopped bothering me years ago as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X