Beccio & McCormack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beccio & McCormack

2 targets that Boro have identified and I think we should have on our list as well. Think they've given up on McCormack and have turned to Beccio.

I think we could nick McCormack from Leeds but failing that Beccio would be a great option and unless he's happy to sit on the bench at Carrot Road I think we could get him at a bargain.

Becchio please.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

cant see Leeds letting him go to be honest
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Much rather McCormack , in Becchio we already have to similar players, Zamora and Austin, to target man types , not overly quick, not going to run in behind defenders, they want good service and they will cause problems. McCormack is different he is a creator and he has the pace to trouble the back line, when you play to the same type ie Zamora ans Austin it doesn't work, Becchio is the same sort of player,imo, much rather Austin and AJ or McCormack along side.

Comment

I think they are exactly the type of players we should target - Championship experience and performance of a consistently high level.

Comment

What about Billy Sharp?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

what about him?
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                what about him?
                to sign him.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  to sign him.
                  Troy deeney pls, would not cost too much(around £4m I reckon) and a very good investment as still young. Would fire the goals to take us up I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                    Troy deeney pls, would not cost too much(around £4m I reckon) and a very good investment as still young. Would fire the goals to take us up I'd say.
                    Not sure we still can pay £4m after signing Charlie Austin.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think we shold be able to fund this sort of transfer as we had fees for Samba etc, and are making huge savings on wages now.

The signings we have made apart from Austin have all been cheap so would like to think we could afford him, and would be better than frittering it away on some Prem has-been

Comment

McCormack been given a new deal by Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                          Doubt Watford are going to let him go to another side in the Championship though, he's the whole focus of their attack.

Comment

Becchio is massively overrated imo.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                            X