Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very useful at this level

Comment

Be a great signing. Watched him on Saturday and he's very good. Deceptively quick and has a good footballing brain. Decent with both feet and has an eye for goal. Defoe isn't going to come here, our board need to realise this and the sooner we sign someone like McCormack the better. He will cost around 2-2.5m at most and him and Charlie would be brilliant together.

AJ is injury prone and Zamora has a dodgy hip and wouldn't look out of place at Barnet at the moment so we need two strikers in my opinion, not one. Sign McCormack permanently and then a cheeky loan bid for Becchio at Norwich who hasn't had a kick since signing for them.

Comment

Maybe we could hijack a clubs bid for a player for once

Comment

His goal against Wednesday was of very good quality. He might be just what we need as link up player,imo. I should believe, he is capable of being a very versatile player as well.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            why would he come to us when leeds are a bigger club , i'm sure they'd match us in salary . i'd love him here though scored a great goal against sheff weds at the w'kend

Not to sure about that. With Ken Bates still around they have no money and the fact that middlesbrough are back in means they are pretty confident a deal can be done

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Be a great signing. Watched him on Saturday and he's very good. Deceptively quick and has a good footballing brain. Decent with both feet and has an eye for goal. Defoe isn't going to come here, our board need to realise this and the sooner we sign someone like McCormack the better. He will cost around 2-2.5m at most and him and Charlie would be brilliant together.

AJ is injury prone and Zamora has a dodgy hip and wouldn't look out of place at Barnet at the moment so we need two strikers in my opinion, not one. Sign McCormack permanently and then a cheeky loan bid for Becchio at Norwich who hasn't had a kick since signing for them.
              Would be a good choice.

Comment

Leeds won't want to sell but would prob cost in excess of £3.5M

Comment

Would be a very good signing for us and exactly what we need right now not sure we'd want to pay as much as £3.5m

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Not to sure about that. With Ken Bates still around they have no money and the fact that middlesbrough are back in means they are pretty confident a deal can be done
                    Ken Bates has left. Club has no money at all. I reckon we can offer more wages than any other team in the division if we want to.

If we really want him we could get him with ease IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                      At Leeds ... Would he not be worth a shout.. I know Middlesbrough are interested... Thoughts
                      Definitely worth taking a chance on.

Comment

Can see this happening. If we got anyone from the PL it would be someone in their last seasons or a bit-part loan. To go for someone who is a regular performer at this level and who could push on with us would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Can see this happening. If we got anyone from the PL it would be someone in their last seasons or a bit-part loan. To go for someone who is a regular performer at this level and who could push on with us would be ideal.
                          Agreed.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                          X