No announcement yet.

3 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell you one thing, I'm enjoying this season, three games in, more than I did last season, three games in.
    And if I can say something similar at the season's end, I'll be extremely happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
      Too many negative threads. 3points what matters. Wake up people aint gonna roll teams over everyweek enjoy the win. 2 in a row at home and unbeaten in 4 �� where's my beer?
      Here mate

Comment

Anyone feel sorry for Millwall? No points no goals and rock bottom
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We are in danger of getting promoted !!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Anyone feel sorry for Millwall? No points no goals and rock bottom
            Yeah, shame 'aint it?

Comment

What's to be negative about? 2 home wins out of 2, a point on the road that really should have been three, into the second round of the cup. A whole load of money grabbing wannabe's out of the club and Sjoke lost too. Happy times for me.
              And as for replacements and reinforcements, they will come: just got to be patient, even if it means waiting for the loan window,
              On that topic, I am certainly not itk and can't verify the following but apparently we have properly go into the Matt Phillips move now and it is not far from done - treat as nothing more than speculation, just what I was told by someone out of the blue - would be a decent addition once fit but who knows
              Keep the positives coming guys.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                Too many negative threads. 3points what matters. Wake up people aint gonna roll teams over everyweek enjoy the win. 2 in a row at home and unbeaten in 4 �� where's my beer
                We are doing it step by step and once we are finished with the signings, we will improve. 1-0 or 6-0, it is 3point. After missing all the chances, we all thought it won't be our day but who wouldn't be happy with the 90th min winner? At the end of the season, we may appreciate this 3 points.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Anyone with negative thought realise this...

We are unbeaten in all competitions.

The game we drew was an away fixture and we were by far the better team

With a bit more luck we could have won them all at a canter.

We have not played at full throttle yet and are still picking up points.thats the sign of a good team.

Comment

Working...
                  X