3 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 points

Too many negative threads. 3points what matters. Wake up people aint gonna roll teams over everyweek enjoy the win. 2 in a row at home and unbeaten in 4 😀 where's my beer

All I see are positives! We're good now, get a couple more in where we're short and we'll be even better! Bond was saying in the presser that he and Harry thought we were short on creativity so should be an exciting couple of weeks.

Comment

A very valid thread. It seems like we lost the game today. Incredible how fickled some fans can be on here.
      People should take notice of how Blackburn are struggling ATM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post

All I see are positives! We're good now, get a couple more in where we're short and we'll be even better! Bond was saying in the presser that he and Harry thought we were short on creativity so should be an exciting couple of weeks.
        That´s better
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post

I'm delighted....I've almost forgotten how **** the last couple of seasons have been......

Almost.

Comment

I think the reason some people are negative is that the team is taking shape and could mount a serious promotion challenge. They don't want that because they prefer this level
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Maybe rich maybe. Just happy were scoring goals and winning. Sod the premier 😜

Comment

good thread this is what we need. well done to the op
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

3 points to the Rangers! We´re not creating much but we won. Still need reninforcements.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                    3 points to the Rangers! We´re not creating much but we won. Still need reninforcements.
                    were you at the 3 league games this season?

we are creating loads......... must be around 60 attempts in three games.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

take a bow Charlie, class act Joey, raving about O'Neill, Dunne, Green all coming in for praise, seems to be all positives to me
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        were you at the 3 league games this season?

we are creating loads......... must be around 60 attempts in three games.
                        Seen two......and we need more creativity in the squad.

Comment

Sweden move on this is a positive thread 😚

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                            Sweden move on this is a positive thread ��
                            Mark Hughes. Gotcha.

Comment

Seems as though it was a well deserved 3 points too, which bodes well for the future. Onwards and upwards!
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X