Joey Barton: Class Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton: Class Act

My MOTM. Ran that game from start to finish. Fantastic ball for the goal. He had a brilliant game. And O'Neil proved another class act, too

Superb yet again.

Comment

Better we keep him then

Comment

Mine too, he was class out there.
        Have to say he took at least three cynical knocks and his temperament was perfect, well done Joey.
        This guy will have a huge say in our season if we can keep hold of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1971 View Post
          Have to say he took at least three cynical knocks and his temperament was perfect, well done Joey.
          Best player by miles.....

Comment

Yep not been his biggest supporter but he was superb today

Comment

Another stormer

Comment

Glad to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Since1971 View Post
                  Agreed. You could be unkind and suggest that joey has found his level.....but if he keeps performing for us I will be delighted.....

Comment

Spot on mom by a mile. Don't know if me but see him in at end looked like was saying bye?? Hope I've miss read that but guy next to me thought it as well

Comment

Surely not because loads of people on here always said he was pony......

He's always been a good player but had a bad spell 2 seasons ago and many fans chose to only focus on that and then slate him forever more.

Comment

Anyone think he might still leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                          Spot on mom by a mile. Don't know if me but see him in at end looked like was saying bye?? Hope I've miss read that but guy next to me thought it as well
                          Would be surprised if he was playing if a deal had been sorted considering the absolute millions that are at stake?

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                            Not so. He was waving bye bye to the Ipswich fans and only saluted the rest of the ground. Celebrated the goal like a maniac with the bench. Here's hoping he stays, but I worry that his class performances will attract the interest of leeches like West Ham. Hope Harry et al can persuade him to stay if he's tempted to go.

Comment

I hope not, but sure he will?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X