Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We the Worst Losers In The Football League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We the Worst Losers In The Football League?

If we are not, could you please tell me who are?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

We have been through the mill.
    From playing in league 1 to moving towards admin.
    I think if you supported the club through these dark times you could expect a bright side. For me the top teams like man u and chelsea are the worst. They expect to win every week. I am happy with a point away to preston. Oh sorry football league I would say millwall. At least we don't throw our toys out of the pram
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

tractorboys.com

this lot are unbelivable, you thought we were bad

Comment

I think we're pretty good at losing, having grown accustomed over the years.

People seem to have more problems with drawing...
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

cardiff

Comment

Not the worst losers but we must be one of the only clubs who who continue to make the same mistakes every year.
            Like signing no mark Johnny Foreigners summer after summer who are gash.

Comment

yep, Buzsacky and Gorkss are rubbish !!

Then you can add Tarrabt

Foriegners are simply No good:greedy::cry:
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He obviously means up front where we still haven't signed a proven goalscorer.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  yep, Buzsacky and Gorkss are rubbish !!

Then you can add Tarrabt

Foriegners are simply No good:greedy::cry:
                  Pete lets be fair bringing in foreigners discovered by other english clubs and bringing in foreigners directly from the abroad cannot be compared.

Our record to date has been abysmal

Comment

Last year maybe, not this year.

Most fans have only seen one game that Faulrin has played and Pellicori is not a bad squad player.

Comment

We don't need another squad player up front. We need a proven goalscorer. I think that is what frustrates most fans when it is glaringly obvious. It is the board's job to sort it.

Comment

I dont think there are many who are that downbeat after a defeat. As was said, its in our blood.
                        Most of the gripes, negativity on the boards is down to people wanting Rangers to be run properly, to be appreciated, and for some to learn by their mistakes.

If our best eleven, playing in their proper positions are beaten fair and square...no problem with that.

If our squad is unbalanced due to lack of funds caused by an incompetent transfer policy....i have a problem with that.

If the club want to charge higher prices to show ambition and get this club moving...no problem with that.

If the club then procede to waste money on signing nimcompoops and buying flashy decore for the priviledged few....i have a problem with that.

If the board show no patience with our manager and continually procede to chop and change.....i have a problem with that.

Losing a game is not so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Last year maybe, not this year.

Most fans have only seen one game that Faulrin has played and Pellicori is not a bad squad player.
                          Pete for what we are suppose to have paid for Faurlin he doesn't just want to be good he wants to outstanding.

Pellicori is ****, Ageymang is a far better squad player

Lets not forget the Indian import who didn't make it

Hit

Faurlin?
                          Lopez - so we let him go

Miss

Tomassi
                          Ledesma
                          SDC
                          Parejo
                          Pellicori
                          Goalie who broke Vines leg, weren't he on loan from an American team or something...Am I missing anyone?

That is what you call a **** poor record
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 08-09-2009, 06:22 PM.

Comment

I think it is important to distinguish between players who were already playing in the Championship when we bought them (Buzz, Gorkss for example) and were PROVEN at this level, and the highly experimental risky signings we seem to make because we're tight.

I agree with everything Mutley said, the dastardly fellow.

Comment

When was the last time we actually unearthed a gem? Plucked a lad from the lower/ non league? Kightly,Beckford,Hooper,Boyd,Mackrel-Smith to name just a few.We just dont seem to be able to develop players,look at the youth policy its very rare anyone makes the grade.

Comment

Working...
                              X