If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm sure you & others will be please to know I won't be posting much during the week
man up qpr, we all give and take on here, it just happens to be your turn today. ever seen the film scum? now bend over and bite down hard on these rolled up socks. theres a good little boy.
man up qpr, we all give and take on here, it just happens to be your turn today. ever seen the film scum? now bend over and bite down hard on these rolled up socks. theres a good little boy.
That film has alot to answer for. I was a budding Alan Titchmarsh. Couldn't go near a greenhouse again after i saw that!!!!
Comment