Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Seething.....
    Seething and embarrassed more like it TF can plough millions into the club but can't have a say about away shirt

Comment

I like the third kit
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Yer like the new owner of Hull City is entitled to change their name to Hull City Tigers? its his club so he can do what he wants?
        Could be worse. We could be Cardiff. Could have our home kit completley changed from blue to red...

Comment

Not a big fan of green and yellow football kits but the chairman is fully entitled to advertise his business concerns through our 3rd kit.. Home strip other than makers brand and sponsor should be left alone entirely.. None of the crappy thin reading hoops or red piping etc etc....I like the idea of the second strip always being red and black be it hoops,halves or quarters!!! My favourite 3rd strip was the white kit but TF shouldn't take flak for tinkering with our 3rd strip...

Comment

Reckon we'll see it at Bolton..return of the mennace!!!
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I personally love all the kits this season . By far and away the best looking sets of kits for donkeys . It tf wants to create a link between his f1 team and his football team then I only see this as a good thing . It's only a kit after all and as long as we pick up plenty of points wearing it then that's fine ! Much more important things to worry about than a third kit

Comment

don't care what we wear as long as we win!

Comment

Love the third kit.....nothing wrong with him promoting his F1 team through our kit......although some have deep seated issues with this.

Comment

Originally posted by jpsuperhooper View Post
                    don't care what we wear as long as we win!
                    bet you would like mbia in a bikini !
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I remember the season we went up. Before the new year every away game we wore the red and black halves away kit until the new year when we started wearing the green and white hooped top for all away games after that (where there was a colour clash). Maybe we are doing the same this season wearing this Caterham number until the new year and will be wearing the Dennis The Menace number then...

Comment

Working...
                      X