Fans and Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans and Green

Made me cringe yesterday. He over kicked one all and reacted to the crowds groan and possibly something someone closer said. He turned and stuck his finger up as though to say "it's my first mistake"

I agree with Green and if someone did shout something they need to have a think about how they think driving 300 mile round trips and moaning at players will help.

My opinion of course. He was solid before this and for rest of game but had it been a player with lesser confidence then ...?

Sounds easy to wind up...keepers/ players should never react to the crowd as they will just be inviting more of it!

Comment

Not a fan of Green but booing or getting on they backs any of our players is well out of order and counter productive. Fellow behind me constantly got on the back of Granero, blaming for everything from a missed place pass to the pies being too cold, really embarrassing and makes you wonder why they even go to games. Really winds me up to be honest.

Comment

I mentioned this in another thread Rich and your right.

What frustrates me is why a keeper don't just kick in long in the first place. Yesterday as an example he gave it short to Hill who gets closed down who then gives it back to Green who gets closed down and kicks the ball out of play. Why not just kick it long from the dead ball when your not under pressure

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I mentioned this in another thread Rich and your right.

What frustrates me is why a keeper don't just kick in long in the first place. Yesterday as an example he gave it short to Hill who gets closed down who then gives it back to Green who gets closed down and kicks the ball out of play. Why not just kick it long from the dead ball when your not under pressure
          I actually felt sorry for green in that instance. Was clearly trying to find a short pass and slightly overcooked the ball to Yun. Firdt misplaced pass after about 30 mins. For the fans to boo him was out of order and if it was me I would have stuck up a different finger to them!

Comment

You have to assume he's been told to kick short for us to keep possession. It looks bad when other players don't give the receiver an outlet.

Comment

If you shout abuse at your own players you must not want to win!

I understand people getting angry last season with players like Boswnker , but this team is a QPR team who is fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                If you shout abuse at your own players you must not want to win!

I understand people getting angry last season with players like Boswnker , but this team is a QPR team who is fighting.
                This. If they don't fight- or are as consistently sh1t like Traore- they deserve telling how poor they are.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                  I actually felt sorry for green in that instance. Was clearly trying to find a short pass and slightly overcooked the ball to Yun. Firdt misplaced pass after about 30 mins. For the fans to boo him was out of order and if it was me I would have stuck up a different finger to them!
                  This. Nobody moaned at Hoilett for losing the ball for their goal. The scapegoat factor once again.
                  Last edited by MattyRangers; 11-08-2013, 11:00 AM.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think qpr fans expect too much (me included) & if goes wrong then it gets some bad reactions(not me included at the games, on twitter maybe)
                    Last edited by qpr; 11-08-2013, 12:47 PM.
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Green wasn't wound up. Apologised to Yun and turned round to apologise to crowd. Good lad.

We really are drama queens sometimes. Talk about mountains out of molehills
                      Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                        Green wasn't wound up. Apologised to Yun and turned round to apologise to crowd. Good lad.

We really are drama queens sometimes. Talk about mountains out of molehills
                        He did but then some tools near the front started shouting other sh*t and he reacted by turning round again and putting 1 finger up and saying one mistake, it wasn't as if it cost us. Some people need o give our players a break and stop turning on them at every given chance. If you actually think he kicked the ball out on purpose you need to stop going to the games.

Comment

We do have more than our fair share of undiplomatic knobheads.

Comment

knobhead gets through the filter

what fun shall be had with that

Comment

Who created the filters for this site, Oliver Cromwell?

Comment

Working...
                              X