Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hooper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vblockranger
    • Mar 2009
    • 15218

    #1

    Hooper

    Injured today? carried off someone told me......................... shame
  • qpr4life
    Gold Seat
    • Apr 2009
    • 5044

    #2
    Although Its quite funny that after all that he ends up injured.

    I never like to hear taunts or chants about him... not classy at all.

    Comment

    • twranger
      On the posh naughty step
      • Mar 2009
      • 10472

      #3
      Originally posted by qpr4life
      Although Its quite funny that after all that he ends up injured.

      I never like to hear taunts or chants about him... not classy at all.
      spot on......but to be expected from a few sadly...no class as you say!

      Comment

      • QPRDave
        The number 10
        • Mar 2009
        • 32080

        #4
        .............

        Comment

        • vblockranger
          • Mar 2009
          • 15218

          #5
          I have never in all of my life claimed to be "classy" ..... so personally i will be laughing my ****** off if he is injured for the season.

          Comment

          • DeepcutHoop
            Gold Seat
            • Dec 2009
            • 6965

            #6
            Stay classy folks....

            Comment

            • vblockranger
              • Mar 2009
              • 15218

              #7
              Fulham fans are "classy" btw..think its a prerequisite

              Comment

              • twranger
                On the posh naughty step
                • Mar 2009
                • 10472

                #8
                Originally posted by vblockranger
                I have never in all of my life claimed to be "classy" ..... so personally i will be laughing my ****** off if he is injured for the season.
                bet you will V......!

                Comment

                • QPRDave
                  The number 10
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 32080

                  #9

                  Comment

                  • TW7R
                    Silver Seat
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 1399

                    #10
                    Originally posted by QPRDave
                    I prefer "go fark yourself San Diego"

                    Comment

                    • stainrod10
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 2442

                      #11
                      Tough luck
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

                      Comment

                      • DeepcutHoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 6965

                        #12
                        Originally posted by vblockranger
                        I have never in all of my life claimed to be "classy" ..... so personally i will be laughing my ****** off if he is injured for the season.

                        Comment

                        • lymehoop
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7380

                          #13
                          lets not forget Andy Johnson who came in for some tasteless stick from Jacksonville
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

                          Comment

                          • TW7R
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 1399

                            #14
                            Unfortunately it's one of those things that happen. It's pointless even discussing it. Weather people take the p155 or not, it's not gonna change anything, the blokes still got crocked.

                            Same as when people laugh about the dead or tell jokes about them, does it really matter?

                            I wouldn't mock any one but dosnt mean I have class, it just means I've got nothing against the bloke who got injured.

                            Would I keep quiet if JT got injured? Would I f.u.c.k I'd be laughing my head off.

                            Comment

                            • vblockranger
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 15218

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TW7R
                              Unfortunately it's one of those things that happen. It's pointless even discussing it. Weather people take the p155 or not, it's not gonna change anything, the blokes still got crocked.

                              Same as when people laugh about the dead or tell jokes about them, does it really matter?

                              I wouldn't mock any one but dosnt mean I have class, it just means I've got nothing against the bloke who got injured.

                              Would I keep quiet if JT got injured? Would I f.u.c.k I'd be laughing my head off.
                              As would every other proper rangers fan......Hope Hoopers out for the season and the Norfolk twunts go down. Still chuckling about it now. Ahhhhhh happy days, off for a beer.

                              Comment

                              Working...