Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    fancy having a friendly bet on that?
    Mellow - are you saying you think we will finish bottom half?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Mellow - are you saying you think we will finish bottom half?
      If you're classing "we" as Sheff Weds, then yes, he is.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        If you're classing "we" as Sheff Weds, then yes, he is.
        I have no further comments on this matter

Comment

I firmly stand by what I said,this present squad won't get us promoted,we got out of jail today( but on balance of chances deserved 3 points),but look at our bench and fresh injuries to deal with,we need 1-2 strikers,probably 2,a winger and a midfielder.That aside vital 3 points today,not to beat such a poor team at home would have been very disappointing but we left it very late

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I firmly stand by what I said,this present squad won't get us promoted,we got out of jail today( but on balance of chances deserved 3 points),but look at our bench and fresh injuries to deal with,we need 1-2 strikers,probably 2,a winger and a midfielder.That aside vital 3 points today,not to beat such a poor team at home would have been very disappointing but we left it very late

good post fully agree. need a minimum of four players
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ipswich are a bottom half of the table team but saying that any team could win a match. We need some reinforcements.

Comment

In a squad of say, 25, we should have 3 keepers, 9 defenders, 9 midfielders, and 4 forwards. It's one for each position with an extra keeper, defender and midfielder.

A couple of additions in midfield and up front and we should be ok there. What's worrying is our lack of defensive cover. We can put out a good first choice back four, but the cover is weak.

I think we need cover for Simpson (Young is nowhere to be seen), a first choice LB if Traore is off, and two CBs as we've got just Hill, Dunne and Onouha. Harriman and Ehmer may or may not break through this season. If they do, we might only need one CB and a possible replacement for Traore.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                X