Present squad of players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present squad of players

NOT good enough for promotion,I know some are doing somersaults because we beat a league 2 team and stuttered to victory over a poor SW team,but we lack creativity and need a replacement for Remy,no team has only 3 strikers.On saying that I'm sure HH knows that,so fingers crossed we get a good striker to play alongside Austin and a good winger,and if Barton or Faurlin leaves a good midfielder.If so then promotion is very achievable,with present squad as we stand,a play off place is the best we can hope for.

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    stuttered to victory over a poor SW team
    Wouldn't describe them as "poor" to be honest. Reckon they'll finish in the top-half of the table.

Comment

If we keep the starting eleven and the bench we had on Saturday, its more than good enough to compete

Comment

Good enough to compete yes,good enough to gain promotion No

Comment

If their keeper hadnt played a blinder, we'd have been out of sight by half time. I think we will do ok this season

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            If their keeper hadnt played a blinder, we'd have been out of sight by half time. I think we will do ok this season
            We played well in the first half but were poor in the 2nd and were lucky to win in the end,I was at the game,I didn't feel confident leaving the ground.

Comment

Good enough to compete yes,good enough to gain promotion No
              Who was in the starting eleven that you feel needs replacing then ?

Comment

I don't know what you think other Championship squads look like. I can tell you they certainly don't have great players in every position.

All we really need in my book is another striker and that's only because our current three are all a bit shaky on the injury front. The squad we have has enough for a good crack at promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                  I don't know what you think other Championship squads look like. I can tell you they certainly don't have great players in every position.

All we really need in my book is another striker and that's only because our current three are all a bit shaky on the injury front. The squad we have has enough for a good crack at promotion.
                  That's what I am saying, apart from maybe 2/3 signings we should walk this season

Comment

We played well in the first half but were poor in the 2nd and were lucky to win in the end,I was at the game,I didn't feel confident leaving the ground.
                    Yep same, and immediately after I felt we were lucky to hold on. But as the team gels, I think we will have too much for the majority of the division so we'll be there or thereabouts come end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      That's what I am saying, apart from maybe 2/3 signings we should walk this season
                      I think we have a good chance but when it comes to this division there are no certainties, regardless of who's in the squad. I think Harry's doing it right with the sort of players he's bringing in though. I felt after Saturday there's still work to do but I think once we settle we'll hopefully be away.

Comment

1 more Defender, Philips and a Striker should be enough

Comment

On saying that I'm sure HH knows that,so fingers crossed we get a good striker to play alongside Austin.
                          Is Heidar Helguson coming out of retirement to lend himself to QPR's forward line?? Love it !

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                            I think we have a good chance but when it comes to this division there are no certainties, regardless of who's in the squad. I think Harry's doing it right with the sort of players he's bringing in though. I felt after Saturday there's still work to do but I think once we settle we'll hopefully be away.
                            It's a Tough League, but I ain't been dissapointed with Harry's Signings so far

Comment

Rebel, you miserable sod. At least save the moaning until they deserve it.

Can't see a better squad in this division if the players are played in the right positions and perform anywhere close to their potential.

Fully expect us to go up as Champions, particularly after the addition of the 2 or 3 mind blowing players coming in, one of which is hopefully a third striker.

Comment

Working...
                              X