Faurlin and Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin and Henry

Am I the only one who think they should not play together as both are defensive midfielders? I think the other midfielder should be attacking one like Jenas at least for home games.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Thought they done fine together.

Come on its the first time they have played together will take time to get to know what each other does

Comment

If you wanted to chane it I would swap the positions of Barton and Faurlin from yesterday and play probably O'Neil as the other CM. The best CM would be Barton + Parker imo - but fat chance of that.

Comment

Faurlin not up to it , Henry better choice

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
          If you wanted to chane it I would swap the positions of Barton and Faurlin from yesterday and play probably O'Neil as the other CM. The best CM would be Barton + Parker imo - but fat chance of that.
          Have we signed O'Neil yet?
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Have we signed O'Neil yet?
            Thought so. Hard to keep track with all the comings and goings. O'Neil walks into the press conference, then the Fulham guy, according to what I read on here Hooper is a QPR player too

Comment

henry didnt put himself about enough for me. faurlin offers abit defensively but his talent is linking midfield and attack with slick passing.

I'd rather Derry in the middle as yesterday our weakpoint was down the middle.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

ale gave the ball away numerous times yesterday , he struggles to keep up with the pace of the game . its to soon to have an opinion on henry after one game

Comment

Henry was poor yesterday. Passing was mediocre. Tackling too. What type of a player is he? Need a CM who can carry the ball and create options and another who can break up play. Both need to hustle and outmuscle the opposition. Thought Henry and Faurlin failed to do either as a pairing. Parker plus one of them would be superb. If not Parker then we need to get someone else. Granero's not up to the job in 442. Barton's better on the right, so ought nail that position if, as I hope, he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Am I the only one who think they should not play together as both are defensive midfielders? I think the other midfielder should be attacking one like Jenas at least for home games.
                    As a pair, Henry and Faurlin were awful together. In the end, Faurlin had to almost go at it alone in the second half. Henry was far too casual on the ball. Clint Hill rightly gave Henry a rollicking for gifting Sheffield Wednesday a golden chance in the second half. Faurlin started the game sloppy, but he was first class in the second half. Henry needs to improve

Comment

Working...
                    X