Andy Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Johnson

Quality goal and great performance all round but he seriously needs to work on his weak foot. He had maybe 4 or 5 opportunities to shoot or pass on his left foot and chose not to. he could have had 2 or 3 today if he used his left foot
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Quality goal and great performance all round but he seriously needs to work on his weak foot. He had maybe 4 or 5 opportunities to shoot or pass on his left foot and chose not to. he could have had 2 or 3 today if he used his left foot
    Why the nit picking??? We won, just be happy with that....!!:angry:

Comment

Wonderful game today. Great season ahead of him If he says fit. I can see him and Austin forming a good partenership.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        Why the nit picking??? We won, just be happy with that....!!:angry:
        It does my head in ..we win and all people want to do is come on a find fault. We played well we won that to me is what I go to watch ..not to find fault in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          It does my head in ..we win and all people want to do is come on a find fault. We played well we won that to me is what I go to watch ..not to find fault in everything.
          Spot on mate, spot on!

Comment

Pleased for Johnson, works hard and always a threat. Should be a good season for him if fit.

Comment

The original poster is right, I was screaming at him one particular time to shoot left foot. He was quality though

Comment

Spot on mate, spot on!
                I'm really not nitpicking i said he was great but to be honest if they had been given that 2nd penalty, you would have thought the same
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Good point and post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    The original poster is right, I was screaming at him one particular time to shoot left foot. He was quality though
                    very surprised he took no notice of a fan giving him, a pro footballer, advice.........Hmmmm.

Comment

Johnson was absolutely superb and will only get better given more games.

Comment

Johnson

Give the guy credit he ran for everything yesterday start to finish, however he needs to hit a few shots first time ! couple of times the ball arrived at his feet and I felt he just took to many touches.

Hopefully confidence will help !

Comment

Proved himself a class act in the two and a half games (!) he played last season. Hoping for big things from him this season, so hope he keeps his fitness.

Comment

Hopefully a bit of coaching from fans would help as well.....AJ obviously knows jack about playing the game..,...maybe input from fans might help his game.

Comment

Hopefully a bit of coaching from fans would help as well.....AJ obviously knows jack about playing the game..,...maybe input from fans might help his game.
                              You did this sarcasm thing on the other thread, what is the point of a forum if fans don't input their opinions. He doesn't have to listen but that doesn't mean something shouldn't be said

Comment

Working...
                              X