No announcement yet.

Nedum Onuoha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh it was hard to identify who was motm. Almost the whole team did well except Zamora and Henry.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Agree re Onhura, Holliet and Johnson and some other decent performances but for me Faulin, Hill and Henry all struggled at times. On the basis of that game it's a year to far for Hill, although their Striker was a handful. Henry looked of the pace and isn't the most creative but will do a job in the defensive midfield role. As for Faulin, he seems to have the Tarrabt affect in that people see him as better than he is, painfully slow and still let's people run off him for fun, big heart and can pass the ball reasonably well but not the great player many on here believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Personally thought he was brilliant yesterday .

One point towards the end he cracked their CM for about 40 yards and made 3 blinding tackles in a row, and then Henry put a bone cruncher in
        Matty, agree it was good tracking back but if you remember it was him that lost the ball, in what was a promising position for us, in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
          Agree re Onhura, Holliet and Johnson and some other decent performances but for me Faulin, Hill and Henry all struggled at times. On the basis of that game it's a year to far for Hill, although their Striker was a handful. Henry looked of the pace and isn't the most creative but will do a job in the defensive midfield role. As for Faulin, he seems to have the Tarrabt affect in that people see him as better than he is, painfully slow and still let's people run off him for fun, big heart and can pass the ball reasonably well but not the great player many on here believe.
          'faulin'?????.....tall dark headed argentinian chappie who worked like a trojan in our midfield....do you mean him???
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            'faulin'?????.....tall dark headed argentinian chappie who worked like a trojan in our midfield....do you mean him???
            That's the one, see your point whilst decent player he did move like he was carry a shield

Comment

All about opinions Ricky ain't it I suppose. I agree he does lack a bit of pace, but no player has every attribute. And yes he gave the ball away once or twice, but no more than anybody else IMO. I still think he is a greta player at this level and should be starting every game he is fit. He seems to combine the nitty gritty breaking up play with a touch of elegance in his passing.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hey Matty not digging him out, actually liked him since his first game up at Scunthorpe few seasons ago, when many were slaughtering him as he just kept it simply. Absolutely would keep him, but as a club we do go over the top both positively and negatively on certain players.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  Hey Matty not digging him out, actually liked him since his first game up at Scunthorpe few seasons ago, when many were slaughtering him as he just kept it simply. Absolutely would keep him, but as a club we do go over the top both positively and negatively on certain players.
                  Fair comment there - hard to disagree.

Would like to see Barton & Faurlin as our CM with Traore left wing and Hoilett right, personally.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                    Why's there no highlights anywhere?
                    17 minutes of them now up on Player

Would like to see Barton & Faurlin as our CM with Traore left wing and Hoilett right, personally.
                    Agree and this would certainly provide Austin Ample Ammunition!

Comment

At time we were brilliant . We will smash alot of teams IMO. Don't get me wrong, we are far from invinsible , but I saw enough today to be confident.
                      I still don't see a player that is creative enough in the centre of midfield, when I say that I mean someone that will play a killer pass, I'd be tempted to drop henry and play barton through the middle.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fair comment there - hard to disagree.

sorry didn't see this post and agree 100%
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

At time we were brilliant . We will smash alot of teams IMO. Don't get me wrong, we are far from invinsible , but I saw enough today to be confident.
                          Me too
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sheff Wed were a big,strong team. you could see that just by looking at the difference in size. so taking that into account I think the likes of Hill, Barton, Faurlin, Onuoha,Henry all did pretty well to contain then for the most part

Comment

Personally thought he was brilliant yesterday .

One point towards the end he cracked their CM for about 40 yards and made 3 blinding tackles in a row, and then Henry put a bone cruncher in
                              ale gave the ball away numerous times , and lacks any kind of pace , sheffield were not the most skilful side we'll play and i fear he'll along with henry get exposed and overun when we play better teams . i hope i'm wrong but he didn't get loaned out last season because he was a good player.also needs to step up his work rate and want the ball more

Comment

Great game - Hoilett, Johnson.

Good game - Onouha, Faurlin

Ok game - Simpson, Green, Hill (and please stop giving away unnecessary free kicks, ok?), Barton (see Hill....should`ve been sent off and Wednesday should`ve had a penalty)

Not ok - Henry (maybe he was nervous, but lost the ball too often), Traore (good going fw but dangerous, for us, defensively), Zamora (slowest man alive....offers nothing....works hard - not)

Comment

Working...
                                X