Nedum Onuoha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedum Onuoha.

Firstly apologies if a thread has already been started, didn't have a butchers before I posted, but I thought the whole team performance today was superb. Especially Faurlin, Hoilett, Barton & Johnson. However, thought Nedum was absolutely superb today. Goal aside, be was an absolute rock at the back today and (without wanting to seem like I'm too Leeds united in the heat of the moment!) think he will be a top top player for us this year.

Anyway, all in all, superb display today and looking forward to potentially exciting season.

You Rrrrrr's!!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Yeah did well. AS did Barton, Johnson, Faurlin especially.

If Hoilett ever passed the ball for others to tap in id say him also, but that lack of urgency for the team to get a 3rd could've cost us the win today.

Comment

Must say I didn't see a superb display. Thought we were outmuscled for large parts of the game. Onouha was very solid.

Comment

1st game of the season after a terrible season in tthe PL, i think we did good today.
        Was good to see barton playing, hope he stays now!
        onouha was excellent as was johnson and hoilett and faurlin was superb.

Comment

He did do well but a more clinical strike force would have murdered us today. Hill a shadow of his old self. Like to put it down to first game of the season and hot weather but Sheffield Wed hardly scored any goals last season yet with even half decent finishing they could have had three plus were denied a fairly good shout for a penalty and hit the post. Defence will have to do a lot, lot better if we are to get out of this league.

Comment

Onuoha & Faurlin are TOP gravy

Hoilett, Barton & Johnson had very good games too
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

thought we played quite decent at times tbh.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Faurlin and Onuoha were by far our best players, although Johnson,Hoillet and Barton also did very well. We do struggle a bit sometimes at the back, however there is a good foundation for a much better team then last season.You R's.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Firstly apologies if a thread has already been started, didn't have a butchers before I posted, but I thought the whole team performance today was superb. Especially Faurlin, Hoilett, Barton & Johnson. However, thought Nedum was absolutely superb today. Goal aside, be was an absolute rock at the back today and (without wanting to seem like I'm too Leeds united in the heat of the moment!) think he will be a top top player for us this year.

Anyway, all in all, superb display today and looking forward to potentially exciting season.

You Rrrrrr's!!
                  Agree, and congratulations on joining an elite group of posters able to spell his name correctly

Comment

At time we were brilliant . We will smash alot of teams IMO. Don't get me wrong, we are far from invinsible , but I saw enough today to be confident.

Comment

Could've been 6-4 to us.

Comment

Nedum was unreal today, won everything. I love Faurlin, but gave away a few dangerous passes, but got better as the game went on. Really impressed today. Hoilett looked sharp and Simpson isn't afraid to put his head where it hurts. A great 3 points.

Comment

I don't think the Pairing of Nedum and Hill is a good one and rekon if Dunne can get fit and stay fit Nedum will benifit so much more. Harsh on Hill who's been a great servant but no room for sentiment if we want a return to the premiership and as we saw today we could do with a leader in the back 4. I've not seen a ball bounce beyond a centre half so much since Matt Connolly left although maybe its just the championship being more direct
                          Last edited by cowleyhoop; 03-08-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Was faurlin good or not? Seen some say was mustard and others say he was pony save the last 20mins? Why's there no highlights anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              Was faurlin good or not? Seen some say was mustard and others say he was pony save the last 20mins? Why's there no highlights anywhere?
                              Personally thought he was brilliant yesterday .

One point towards the end he cracked their CM for about 40 yards and made 3 blinding tackles in a row, and then Henry put a bone cruncher in

Comment

Working...
                              X