Other Championship sides outlook on coming season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Championship sides outlook on coming season

Having bought Austin from Burnley they seem gutted he has gone, which is always nice to read & fancy it'll be a hard season for them. I then spent some time on the Sheff Weds forum and they are mixed about their chances. I always rated that Johnson fella and think he will cause us problems tomorrow, their forward seems to be a favorite (marine i think he is called). Some think their back line is one of the best in the league including Kirkland in goal.

Reading the Watford forum cracks me up and there are a few posts about how Leicester have some real spite for the way they do their business, which lead to me their forum and they are generally downbeat on their chances. A fair few foxes think we will be mid table and fancy the likes of Bolton and Reading to win the league.

I think it's important to spend some time evaluating the competitions players, fans attitude etc. I can't wait until tomorrow but this is going to be one tough season that's for sure!!

Come on you R's

Definitely hard to pick runaway favourites but lots in with a promotion chance. Great league.

Comment

Reading and Bolton favourites for me. Then its any of about 12 teams for the play offs.

In our case, getting a good start with back to back wins is critical IMO. Bolton, Leeds & Birmingham will be tough games towards the end of August too.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
        Reading and Bolton favourites for me. Then its any of about 12 teams for the play offs.

In our case, getting a good start with back to back wins is critical IMO. Bolton, Leeds & Birmingham will be tough games towards the end of August too.
        Especially Birmingham - will be bl00dy tough to beat them at the end of August considering we've got em 14th September

:sorry:
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Reading fans seem to think they are favs, not sure why. They were as mediocre as us last season, but a few stand out comebacks seems to have changed peoples perceptions on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            Reading fans seem to think they are favs, not sure why. They were as mediocre as us last season, but a few stand out comebacks seems to have changed peoples perceptions on them.
            Personally think they will be going straight back up (with us). Steady side, no drama at their club, good manager, squad not been messed about with much over the summer.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wigan and ourselves two very strong championship sides .

Comment

Went on Forest's forum the other day and they're all so far up their own #### it hurts.

Comment

i havea sneaky feeling millwall may surprise a few.........not least me
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My top 4 are us, Watford, Wigan and Bolton to fight top 2 spots after that any one from 6 clubs for last 2 playoff places

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                      My top 4 are us, Watford, Wigan and Bolton to fight top 2 spots after that any one from 6 clubs for last 2 playoff places
                      No Reading or Leicester?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Personally think they will be going straight back up (with us). Steady side, no drama at their club, good manager, squad not been messed about with much over the summer.
                        Exactly this- boring as they are i.e no big signings, no drama etc etc, it will work and they'll go straight back up.

Comment

Reading other teams forums got the feel off our promotion winning year. Poorly researched assumptions ready to claim we were always gonna fail if it goes wrong or we bought the league if we go up. We've signed 5 players good enough for any starting 11 in this division IMO which will galvinise the squad.

Comment

Bolton will win it. Not sure about the rest but I have a feeling that Leeds and Derby will be up there in the top 6 this season instead of Watford and Brighton.

Comment

Forest fans think they are going to win it. I think they will be up there as that little ***** Billy Davies seems to get the best out of them. I reckon we will finish play offs myself. Top 2 Reading & Wigan.

Comment

Working...
                              X