Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Yeah, attitude mainly I'd say.

Personally I'd only have players with the right attitude myself (and hopefully a little bit more ability than Mackie with a bit of luck)!!!
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    There's a lot to be said about team spirit and a good atmosphere in the squad, and thats what Warnock bought to the side.
    Because Adel done some fantastic flicks and tricks he was noticed more and everyone spoke about him, which bought the attention away from the other players. But that does not mean Adel was any better it just meant he stood out more.
    The 19 goals and 16 assists say he contributed a lot more than just eye-catching show pony tricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      The 19 goals and 16 assists say he contributed a lot more than just eye-catching show pony tricks.

Adel's job was to score goals and make assists.
      How about all the clearances Hill made.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Agree Nick, Kenny, Derry, Hill and Helguson were 4 players that NW brought into the team, that imo made the difference to other years. Adel obviously played a major role, and yes he was superb, but the whole team needed to buy into it which they did and they did it for the manager.
        We saw last season that if only a few players don't really want to be part of the team what can happen
        Totally agree. We had that extra bit of quality in the side and a team that worked hard and pulled together no matter what. The 2-2 draw at Derby epitomised the spirit we had in that side that season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Hes on his way back, and i bet anything he wont even get on our bench either.
          http://www.westlondonsport.com/

Talk sport are saying Malaga have been offered the chance to sign Taarabt.

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Adel's job was to score goals and make assists.
            How about all the clearances Hill made.
            I made no comment on the other players contributions. Hill won our player of the year (Adel won the Championship POTY), Paddy kept a record no of clean sheets, Helguson scored a fair few goals and so on.

I was just pointing out that Adel offered more than eye-catching flicks, which seemed to be what was being suggested.

Comment

A real shame if he doesn't come back, but as others have said, Harry won't have him back, and I doubt Adel is too keen on playing for Harry.

Comment

Would suit him there, and thats being honest. Think he could do well.

Comment

I made no comment on the other players contributions. Hill won our player of the year (Adel won the Championship POTY), Paddy kept a record no of clean sheets, Helguson scored a fair few goals and so on.

I was just pointing out that Adel offered more than eye-catching flicks, which seemed to be what was being suggested.

I was just making the point that Adel didn't get us to the premiership single handedly like other people were saying, like you said paddy and helguson were fantastic to
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Comment

Adel also won the WATRB player of the year last season as a result of accruing the highest amount of MOTM votes over the season. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Would suit him there, and thats being honest. Think he could do well.
                        People said the same about going to Fulham he's not even warming the bench

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          People said the same about going to Fulham he's not even warming the bench
                          I never, i knew he would be dog shite at fulham. The sunny gaff is made for him, he can large it out on the shishas every night, get adulated and turn on the skills with little expectation to win anything but just look fancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Adel also won the WATRB player of the year last season as a result of accruing the highest amount of MOTM votes over the season. Just saying.
                            Exactly, as I've said before although he didn't score/assist many, he was still our standout player over the whole season...and it looks like most on here agreed with that.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Ugh, 34 pages on a fat MacDonalds benefactor that played well 3 years ago, this place is buzzin'!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                                Ugh, 34 pages on a fat MacDonalds benefactor that played well 3 years ago, this place is buzzin'!!!
                                Adjust your posts per page in the settings then. Mine only says 13 pages

Comment

Working...
                                X