X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody has blamed Beard yet either.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      If someone opened a cubicle whilst I were in it, I think there is every chance they would have met with the same reaction.
      I thought you Brighton boys loved a bit of cubicle interaction

Comment

Nobody has blamed Beard yet either.
        blamed him for what?

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            blamed him for what?
            Austin signing of course, as many thought he was responsible for Hooper not.

Comment

Austin signing of course, as many thought he was responsible for Hooper not.
              Theres no blame to be dished out though is there? or am i missing something? He actually done his job didnt he?

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                If you want to see any of that malarkey, then this is probably the best weekend for it mate.

Place will be jam packed with gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender people. Fortunately, whilst they are parading around, I will be in the Crown & Sceptre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  In response WeAre to your pathetic email. Your attempted apology was cringe worthy and I suggest you stick where the sun don't shine. Keep fishing on the messages boards for your gossip and I'll stick to my sources.
                  Yea great sauces Dazza.....You gave us an odds on player to sign and he didnt........then "apparently" got more infor on another odds on striker to sign. please keep the info coming.....or not as was the case for this one?

Comment

• lol, #DoingADazzer

Comment

Nobody has blamed Beard yet either.
                      No no silly - beard and co are behind all failed transfer and those that turn out to be flops. But when a decent signing is made, they have nothing to do with it. Surely you know that by now?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        No no silly - beard and co are behind all failed transfer and those that turn out to be flops. But when a decent signing is made, they have nothing to do with it. Surely you know that by now?
                        I thought that were the case Matty, just needed it confirmed.

What a fantastic surprise, coming as it did just after the postman bringing the Huddersfield tickets.

Comment

Actually i would say that Beard done his job and rather well on this one as it went through quite quickly from bid to signature. So well done Mr Beard....for doing your job. Now he has the knack for it we might see a few more signings put through without any **** ups and on reasonable contracts.

Comment

Actually i would say that Beard done his job and rather well on this one as it went through quite quickly from bid to signature. So well done Mr Beard....for doing your job. Now he has the knack for it we might see a few more signings put through without any **** ups and on reasonable contracts.
                            The chaps in charge have certainly how the industry work, albeit the hard way.

You'll have a Fernandes poster on your wall in no time mate don't worry!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

That's more like it.

Comment

The chaps in charge have certainly how the industry work, albeit the hard way.

You'll have a Fernandes poster on your wall in no time mate don't worry!
                                Already have Matty......its over the top of my dartboard

Comment

Working...
                                X