Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, if we compare the squad when we won the championship with what we got now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
    I dont know accually...I think it had something to do with my father going to a game in the 70's (He doesnt like football so i dont know why he was there) But somehow that name stuck in my head...Started to be a little more obsessed in the mid 90´s. It wasnt easy back then to get involved as it is today with streaming and internetradio. Normaly I go to a couple of games a season but havent been over since the last game of the 10/11 season. Ecconomy you know...
    But hopefully Im coming over around christmas...
    Västerås, I have cousins there!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      is your name really leroy?....leroy!
      Is that really you in that picture Facto? For some reason I thought you were older!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Västerås, I have cousins there!
        How nice...me too

Comment

Adel and Rouledge had a good understanding between them. A pity we did sell Routledge.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

No adel no party .

Comment

I agree Shania. Routledge was superb and I never understood that sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Adel and Rouledge had a good understanding between them. A pity we did sell Routledge.
                Sell?

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  Sell?
                  Wasn't he just a loan?
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                    Wasn't he just a loan?
                    You are absolutly right Gator.

He was bought in jan -09 and was then sold to Newcastle in jan -10. He then came back on loan in jan -11.

Comment

In my eyes the most relevant comparison between the promotion team and this one is not any of the players specifically but the team spirit, which then was a 9 out of 10 and last year's mob would have got about a 1 out of 10.

There are still quite a few of them left this year, so unless that has changed dramatically it don't matter what players you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                        You are absolutly right Gator.

He was bought in jan -09 and was then sold to Newcastle in jan -10. He then came back on loan in jan -11.
                        I wish we could bring him back again! Wishful thinking, I know.
                        Swansea(his club) and Norwich have done an amazing job when it comes to building a team.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X