Barton offered last chance Marseille move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Good point and 2 years at 80k a week is nearly £8.5 million we have paid him so far ...with 2 years left on his contract.
    Just out of interest, do you know for sure he's on £80k a week or are you guessing based on what some newspaper says?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      So, a newspaper reports Barton is on £70k a week and you believe it? Another paper reported Samba was on £100k a week. Did you believe that too?

The chairman said no one at the club was on more than £65k a week and there were contracts with pay cuts if we were relegated.
      Uncle Tone wouldn't tell us porkies!

For what it's worth I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. He's probably on 67.5k a week!

Comment

Just out of interest, do you know for sure he's on £80k a week or are you guessing based on what some newspaper says?
        It's what Barton himself said he was on when taunting the Wolves fans at Molineux. That's where that figure came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
          Uncle Tone wouldn't tell us porkies!

For what it's worth I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. He's probably on 67.5k a week!
          Didn't Uncle Tone say that when Joey was in Marseille?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            It's what Barton himself said he was on when taunting the Wolves fans at Molineux. That's where that figure came from.
            Perhaps he was telling porkies to wind them up.....

Comment

Who knows, Richard.

Comment

How do you know that? Just out of interest..or are you guessing?

60k? 70k? 80k?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  How do you know that? Just out of interest..or are you guessing?

60k? 70k? 80k?
                  I don't know. That's why I said perhaps.

Comment

A motivated Barton would be great for us as for wages not our problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X