Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Are people being too harsh on club?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #16
    Originally posted by MattyRangers
    No.

    If anything we're going too easy on the board. They're evil people, all of them. Trying to take control of all transfers and farking em all up. That's just the tip of the iceberg, I've been led to believe that they are actually plotting to overthrow the queen and take control of the country.

    Also, I genuinely think our board were behind the assasination of JFK.
    Thats just a load of rubbish Matty................how can you even write this?.... have our board ever given you any reason to believe they can find some one who can shoot on target???!!!

    Comment

    • twranger
      On the posh naughty step
      • Mar 2009
      • 10472

      #17
      More fool anyone who gets creamed up over, and believes for certain what some bloke on a message board says is definite and will surely happen! Only get excited when its on the offy.......that way you will not get disappointed.....fact!!!

      Comment

      • MattyRangers
        Slimmer of The Year
        • Jun 2011
        • 24914

        #18
        Originally posted by QPRDave
        Thats just a load of rubbish Matty................how can you even write this.... have our board ever given you any reason to believe they can find some one who can shoot on target???!!!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

        Comment

        • QPRDave
          The number 10
          • Mar 2009
          • 32080

          #19
          i'm glad you read the whole thing not just the first bit!!!

          Comment

          • MattyRangers
            Slimmer of The Year
            • Jun 2011
            • 24914

            #20
            Not guna lie, when I started reading it I thought hang on a second he don't think I'm being serious does he.... :pleasantsuprise:

            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

            Comment

            • Yousef
              Gold Seat
              • Jul 2009
              • 9553

              #21
              NO
              QPR fan since1987

              @yousef_qpr

              Comment

              • QPRDave
                The number 10
                • Mar 2009
                • 32080

                #22
                Originally posted by MattyRangers
                Not guna lie, when I started reading it I thought hang on a second he don't think I'm being serious does he.... :pleasantsuprise:

                Aha!!!

                Comment

                Working...