Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

teams i hope get relegated from the prem

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shanns
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2013
    • 1431

    #16
    Surely we all want stoke relegated with 10 points.hehehehe

    Comment

    • QPR Richard
      Gold Seat
      • Sep 2011
      • 6489

      #17
      I want the two Welsh clubs out of England's Premier League, then Stoke to go with them.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

      Comment

      • QPRDave
        The number 10
        • Mar 2009
        • 32080

        #18
        Originally posted by QPR Richard
        I want the two Welsh clubs out of England's Premier League, then Stoke to go with them.
        racist!

        Comment

        • QPR Richard
          Gold Seat
          • Sep 2011
          • 6489

          #19
          Originally posted by QPRDave
          racist!
          Why is it racist? Haven't you forgotten the people of Wales want control of Welsh sport. They voted for it in a referendum. I'm just agreeing with their wishes
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

          Comment

          • WavyQPR
            Bronze Seat
            • Jun 2011
            • 286

            #20
            I think sunderland will struggle big time..di canio will get found out...stoke will
            Follow hughes's mantra..and win f;(k all til christmas..and imo hull have no chance..

            Comment

            Working...