QPR table bid for Burnley striker Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Oh great................wonder if the clubs scouts have thought about going to A & E must be some great talent available there
    Snotted onto my shirt laughing

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Wonder what he failed medical for. Early reports said problem with his shoulder but since seen somewhere it was his knee.
      There were also other suggestions mentioned.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

good signing but only if he is fit , we wouldn't buy another crock would we

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          There were also other suggestions mentioned.
          Was definitely his knee, Steve Bruce confirmed that to the press!

Comment

Oh great................wonder if the clubs scouts have thought about going to A & E must be some great talent available there
            What do you think they've been doing... A & E is the best place to go.

Comment

He's ok but a huge step down from Hooper... have to say I agree with Dave Mc on this one (but then what do i know).
              Just watch his goals from last year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_q_tFr9mwU . He's ok, gets lucky a lot, bundles the ball in.
              He's a big lad who'll do alright but may not be good enough in the long run.
              Will support him and hope he gets the goals to get us up, but definitely a short term solution

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Wonder what he failed medical for. Early reports said problem with his shoulder but since seen somewhere it was his knee.
                I read somewhere it was Peruvian flu problems...

Comment

Talent in A&E? Na, they're all fat and ginger up here in 'Hooperland'...oh, you mean talent as in footballers, duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Askew Ranger View Post
                    He's ok but a huge step down from Hooper... have to say I agree with Dave Mc on this one (but then what do i know).
                    Just watch his goals from last year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_q_tFr9mwU . He's ok, gets lucky a lot, bundles the ball in.
                    Will support him and hope he gets the goals to get us up, but definitely a short term solution
                    You don't get lucky scoring 72 goals in 136 appearances in the football league!

I don't care if he bundles the ball home, that's exactly what we need.

Comment

At least they go in!

Comment

Dont listen to everything Dave Mc says. Its not a huge step down atal, Austin banged in a shed load of goals in the league that we will be playing in this year. I would of loved Hooper but its not the end of the world and Austin would be more than adequate.

Comment

Its nowhere near a huge step down from Hooper. Similar players with similar ability if you ask me.

Comment

Until he gets drug tested

Comment

Cue the ITK brigade saying Austin is 100% done/medical right now/at HQ as we speak for days on end before he ends up at Palace.
                              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Gary Hooper: 141 goals in 299 games
                                Charlie Austin: 145 goals in 292 games

Comment

Working...
                                X