Karl Henry set for medical (sky)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or even outside the championship?:pleasantsuprise:
    I see what you mean, but let´s hope Harry will sign a type a la Parker.
    Just a question; are people sure many top players will sign for us? I´m not.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• "Just a question; are people sure many top players will sign for us? I´m not."

Good question....

Why would they sign for us? In the last two seasons we signed load sof 'top players' and turned them all into **** players apparently...
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• Let´s hope we can turn Karl Henry into a good one then..)
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Hopefully part of the medical will include kicking a ball, and then they'll realise he's pony and he'll fail the medical.....

Only joking, although i dont rate him at all, i would rather spend more on a decent striker and go budget in CDM than the other way round.

Comment

• He will get my support if he signs but lets be honest here, Barton is twice the player of Henry. Even if Barton does not want to play for QPR provided he is still at the club and selected he will still give his all on a Saturday. Also not having that Karl Henry is better player than Mbia or Granero either. He may be better suited for this league but that does not make him a better footballer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
              He will get my support if he signs but lets be honest here, Barton is twice the player of Henry. Even if Barton does not want to play for QPR provided he is still at the club and selected he will still give his all on a Saturday. Also not having that Karl Henry is better player than Mbia or Granero either. He may be better suited for this league but that does not make him a better footballer.
              Barton hasnt had pre season, nor does he give a flying fuk about us. Henry will perform 100 times better.

If Mbia and Granero are less suited to the league then Henry, then I know who I would rather play.

Comment

• If he's coming in on a free and we KEEP m'bia, whats the problem? Might be a healthy bit of competition and also sort a few attitudes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                  If he's coming in on a free and we KEEP m'bia, whats the problem? Might be a healthy bit of competition and also sort a few attitudes out.
                  According to a lot of Wolves fans Karl Henry's attitude is massively questionable. I would would have to say that some of his antics and quotes that I have seen accredited to him would back that up!

Comment

• Most of the views from Wolves fans say that he was good until 2010 and that he has past it.
                    Last edited by Yousef; 24-07-2013, 08:28 AM.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Most of the view from Wolves fans say that he was good until 2010 and that he has past it.
                      Should fit right in then....its all going according to the fernandes plan ..right?

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                        I find it hard to believe people are this angry at the signing of Karl Henry.

Fair dooze he has been relegated twice and he is 30 years old, furthermore you could question what he is going to offer with regards to his ability.

BUT, we are really not in the position to be questioning the quality of signings this season.

1. We are now in a league below, no longer can we attract top players. Parker would be a dream, but he is still good enough for a mid table Prem team IMO.
                        2. Clearly the board as a whole have learnt LOADS of lessons from their first FULL season in charge
                        - Wage caps; not paying players more than they are worth
                        - Agent Education; Not listening to agents anymore FULL STOP.
                        - Bringing in the RIGHT players. Ensuring that they are the type of player who is worthy of playing for QPR.
                        - Better contract lengths and clauses e.g. Dunne deal was very good.
                        3. Henry is a grafter and we are desperate for more of those players
                        4. He is no different to when we signed Derry and Hill

Give the guy a chance - In Harry we trust!!

This will be a long old season if we start slagging players of before we play Sheff Weds first game of the season...
                        Spot on sir!!!

Comment

• Way past the sell by date. Not the way to build for the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X