CHELSEA CUP GAME ie ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHELSEA CUP GAME ie ticket

listen i couldnt give a flying f--k about the chelsea game that is why i feel i have the right to sell the ticket im getting for whatever price, if someone is that desparate to go to a nothing game then they will pay the price its no different to what briatore and co have done since they have been here.

So what your saying is your prepared to fleece your fellow fans, that makes you worst than Briatore.

I don't know how you sleep at night, hang your head in shame!
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 06-09-2009, 07:14 PM.

Comment

bit greedy in my eyes. But he can sell the ticket (well attempt) at whatever price he likes really.

oh and also anyone with any sense would just sit in the chelsea end and save themselves a fair bit, cant see this ticket selling.

Comment

tkts only £20 anyway so, if desperate...you pay £30-40 for qpr now, where's the issue

he'll sell that tkt easy....

Comment

put the ticket on ebay you filthy mercenary and stop trying to make a profit out of us!!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
            put the ticket on ebay you filthy mercenary and stop trying to make a profit out of us!!
            There is no need for this. He asks for more money but he also saves the prospective buyer the hassle of booking the ticket and waiting for it, etc., or buying QPR membership especially for the purpose of getting the ticket, or having to be a season ticket holder. Right?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
            X