New Shirts On Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shirts On Sale

The new kits are available for pre-order. However, they won't be sent out til the 7th August whereas you can actually buy one from the shop on the 3rd August. Tempted to order online and save a few quid, not too fussed about wearing it to the first game.

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
    The new kits are available for pre-order. However, they won't be sent out til the 7th August whereas you can actually buy one from the shop on the 3rd August. Tempted to order online and save a few quid, not too fussed about wearing it to the first game.
    I've always thought QPR miss a trick with shirt sales...fans from other teams buy theirs to go on summer hols with in July....to show off the new shirt on foreign shores....ours always seems much later than most....

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
      I've always thought QPR miss a trick with shirt sales...fans from other teams buy theirs to go on summer hols with in July....to show off the new shirt on foreign shores....ours always seems much later than most....
      I reckon it's got something to do with Lotto being really late with their designs. I guess we'll find out next year for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        Not good business by the club. We are the customer - tell Lotto or whoever to fix them in time. July 1st they should be possible to buy.

Comment

I imagine this will make it near impossible to get anywhere near the club shop at the Wednesday game! Ill stick to the pub I think

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
            I imagine this will make it near impossible to get anywhere near the club shop at the Wednesday game! Ill stick to the pub I think
            they should wear the new kit for the last game of the previous season

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
              Stick to the pub or buy a club shirt ?????mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder what i`d do .................
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Are the shirt sizes still the same as previous?
                If you wear large then get XL?

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Stick to the pub or buy a club shirt ?????mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder what i`d do .................
                  Take your GameBoy to pass the time in the queue for your new kit & sweatbands combo?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X