Nedum Interview on Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedum Interview on Player

Some telling words there from Nedum. Basically said that the atmosphere with the players off the pitch is good and said the players that don't want to be involved are not there so a passing shot at the likes of Adel, Barton and Samba etc

We may have slated the likes of Park and Mbia but give them their dues that have turned up for pre season and are mucking in where as others have thought to themselves they don't fancy it

If the club is taking a hard stance against Barton and Adel etc I hope the rest of the squad are taking note that this season the squad has no place for pi ss takers

I really like Neddy, top guy & IMO our best defender
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Some telling words there from Nedum. Basically said that the atmosphere with the players off the pitch is good and said the players that don't want to be involved are not there so a passing shot at the likes of Adel, Barton and Samba etc

We may have slated the likes of Park and Mbia but give them their dues that have turned up for pre season and are mucking in where as others have thought to themselves they don't fancy it

If the club is taking a hard stance against Barton and Adel etc I hope the rest of the squad are taking note that this season the squad has no place for pi ss takers
      Give them their dues????

Must be hard getting out off bed to kick a ball around for a couple of hours each day whilst getting paid millions a year

All it shows is how thick some footballers really are

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Give them their dues????

Must be hard getting out off bed to kick a ball around for a couple of hours each day whilst getting paid millions a year

All it shows is how thick some footballers really are
        Your right its not hard its a b loody privilege but still Barton & Adel have failed turn up to kick that ball around for a couple of hours

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Your right its not hard its a b loody privilege but still Barton & Adel have failed turn up to kick that ball around for a couple of hours
          Just shows them up to be fools , miss preseason will take u 3 months to catch the rest up in fitness levels

Hardly helps your signing potential

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Our best defender???

Christ we are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

ned improved a bit toward end of last season but the man is a calamity at times , struggles to keep the ball on the pitch when clearing his lines

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                Our best defender???

Christ we are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
                Nah mate, Onuoha is a seriously good centre back & we're Championship! Not Premier League!
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                And many more mistakes

Comment

Nah mate, Onuoha is a seriously good centre back & we're Championship! Not Premier League!
                  I tend to agree I think he will surprise a few people next season

Comment

spoke to a man city season ticket holder (for 20 years he said) and he said they loved him and didn't want him to leave

Comment

THF Barton and Adel are total lunatics so i can see any dressing room being a happier place without them

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        ned improved a bit toward end of last season but the man is a calamity at times , struggles to keep the ball on the pitch when clearing his lines
                        When you have to clear your lines mate, row z will do!
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                          spoke to a man city season ticket holder (for 20 years he said) and he said they loved him and didn't want him to leave
                          Exactly, very popular up there
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          And many more mistakes

Comment

Should've played a lot more than he did last year briught as a CB and we played that W****R Ferdinand in front of him? will be a good steady player this year

Comment

Working...
                            X