Fiorentina push for Cesar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiorentina push for Cesar

“There’s nothing firm. He is Brazil’s number one goalkeeper, so I’m sure he’ll interest a lot of clubs as the season starts to get closer. We’ll look at what deals are on offer and if they’re right for us and the player. Having Brazil’s number one keeper in the Championship would be an interesting dynamic. We might see something happen.” said Philip Beard...http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/n...-cesar-say-qpr

I thought he would go to Napoli on loan!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Like a lot of players sat on juicy contracts they want to keep them or swap them for something better - it is just human nature - and time is on their side

Comment

Well we're not in a hurry to sell him, so I guess we'll see what offers come in before September. I would take Ł2m.

Comment

Clubs don't like spending money right now and the reason being is there is no point in shelling out the extra wages when players are just going through the preseason training routines. 2 weeks before kickoff is when the main activity will all start to happen. Clubs are just lining up deals.

Comment

Must cost about a million a month having Cesar/Bosingwa/Mbia/Granero on the books - so while the players and other clubs have time on their side it does cost a lot to keep em in Champagne, Caviar, Ferrari, Rolex, all the essentials.

Comment

Although I went to all the games last season you tend to forget how many decent saves Cesar made, have a look on YouTube, put in Julio Cesar 12/13 and enjoy some outstanding performances.

Comment

Unfortunately Webbie the bad stuff gets remembered more than the good. When I think of Cesar for us, I think of games like Villa away where he was awful rather than Chelsea/City/Spurs at home.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  Although I went to all the games last season you tend to forget how many decent saves Cesar made, have a look on YouTube, put in Julio Cesar 12/13 and enjoy some outstanding performances.
                  He was superb at times, especially January in which he made some truly world class saves. However, with that game some howlers as well, ie Villa in which, IMO, he relegated us. Can debate him until the cows come home, but all in all, I don't think he is the right keeper for us and our Championship season. Cash in & stick with Green, a proven top keeper at that level.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Typical sort of chat from a club that are trying to get more interest for a player and let other clubs know that we want decent cash for him.
                    He'll deffo be gone.

Comment

Beard has to talk him up to help get him out the club. If it helps in any way.....

"He's the greatest keeper I have ever seen....no way should he be plying his trade in the Championship, should be at Arsenal or any other CL club!"

Comment

Bloke would have trouble catching a bus

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                          Unfortunately Webbie the bad stuff gets remembered more than the good. When I think of Cesar for us, I think of games like Villa away where he was awful rather than Chelsea/City/Spurs at home.
                          Wasn't he injured against Villa and should not really have played.

Comment

Fiorentina push for Cesar

Looks a two horse race between Viola and Arsenal now:

http://www.football-italia.net/36856...h-julio-cesar?

Comment

Our team v. Orient could be a cracker!

Comment

Working...
                              X