Pretty ordinary ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Still players on the field that shouldn't be here.
      Hopefully they can be shifted in the next few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        We had DJ but let him leave for nothing.
        DJ was/is not the answer and just because he's an R's boy most seemed to think that we should have kept him... He always looked very ordinary at best when I saw him play for us which wasn't a great deal to be fair but even so... Not the answer in my humble opinion...

Comment

just got back, pretty ordinary a fair reflection, only Traore stood out for me, frankly was like watching paint dry. Two things , (1) Tony greeted the 400 odd fans that made the journey and (2) while waiting for my lift home, 20 odd Koreans appeared from nowhere to get autographs and pictures from Park and Sun
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            just got back, pretty ordinary a fair reflection, only Traore stood out for me, frankly was like watching paint dry. Two things , (1) Tony greeted the 400 odd fans that made the journey and (2) while waiting for my lift home, 20 odd Koreans appeared from nowhere to get autographs and pictures from Park and Sun
            lol got to admire their fanatacism and there blinkered view on Park (He's ****ing sh1t! wake up!)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              lol got to admire their fanatacism and there blinkered view on Park (He's ****ing sh1t! wake up!)
              There's ya answer where Bon was tonight

Comment

Had a quick look on Exeter forums, there is not one posted raving about holding us to a draw.

Just some very boring (ie level headed posts) about "good run out" and "x player looked decent". Think we should approach the result with the same mindset tbh!

Comment

Same team as last season so what is going to change? We will not be able to cope with the physical and hussle of the Championship. Mid table at most but would not be surprise if we are fighting relegation with the team at the moment. We will continue to be the big joke of football.

Comment

I didn't think it was that bad. We had about 90% possession, and thus passed the ball really well. We just lacked, surprise surprise, a cutting edge up front. And it is quite possible that the gameplan all along was to keep possession rather than going for the outright win. It was defo a lot better than the shower of sh!te that I witnessed pre-season down at Plymouth a couple of years ago.

Anyways. This highlights for me were:

A: Getting in for £2 by producing my old University card from about 7 years ago.

B: Heckling, and getting a rise out of Harry whilst he was on his crutches by asking him if he was the replacement for Zamora.

C: Managing to sneak out of the ground at half time to get a pint at the boozer just around the corner and getting back in again no probs.

Comment

Harry will sort it out, just wait.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                        I didn't think it was that bad. We had about 90% possession, and thus passed the ball really well. We just lacked, surprise surprise, a cutting edge up front. And it is quite possible that the gameplan all along was to keep possession rather than going for the outright win. It was defo a lot better than the shower of sh!te that I witnessed pre-season down at Plymouth a couple of years ago.

Anyways. This highlights for me were:

A: Getting in for £2 by producing my old University card from about 7 years ago.

B: Heckling, and getting a rise out of Harry whilst he was on his crutches by asking him if he was the replacement for Zamora.

C: Managing to sneak out of the ground at half time to get a pint at the boozer just around the corner and getting back in again no probs.

Comment

Not much to get exited about! last night hoe things change and quickly need a decent striker also if our strikers had 6 shots at John Lennon he'd still be alive

Comment

Working...
                          X