• Show
Clear All

• im thinking of.....................

becoming a vicar!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

One day weeks

Not too bad

Comment

Im thinking of t!ts....constantly in fact.

Comment

Pervert!

Comment

I think that would be a perfect career change for you Facto. I think your flock could count themselves lucky to be looked after by you. You get my vote.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Vicar...

Why?... Are you thinking of expanding your spectrum to include boys?

I bet it was Jenny's comment saying that "she was sooooooooo tempted to say she likes bottom feeders" that's wet your appetite.
            Last edited by Dazzer1977; 10-07-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

not at all my bretheren...went to the church where my intended n i shall cement our love for that bains palarva and the vicar was really trendy...tattoos,' earing the whole shabang....loves motown, 80's club stuff n northern soul too....his name was 'father brett' which in itself is quite trendy!

Comment

lots of advantages to the job.......only thing is....your s'posed to believe in God and he aint called Les

Comment

You should only get married in church if A) it's both parties first marriage, and B) You are both regular parishioners of said church.
                  Getting married in a church as a one off and never going near a church again is hypocrisy.............discuss!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    You should only get married in church if A) it's both parties first marriage, and B) You are both regular parishioners of said church.
                    Getting married in a church as a one off and never going near a church again is hypocrisy.............discuss!
                    the whole heirachy and doctrine is hypocrysy

Comment

the world is built on hypocrisy tdubya....i really only go to church for weddings/funerals n christenings.....couldnt bare listening to some bilble basher banging on about the book of genisis on a sunday morning when im hungover!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        the world is built on hypocrisy tdubya....i really only go to church for weddings/funerals n christenings.....couldnt bare listening to some bilble basher banging on about the book of genisis on a sunday morning when im hungover!
                        So it's hatches, matches and despatches only for you then F eh?!!!!
                        As a lapsed Catholic of many years myself, I kinda agree with you actually!!!

Comment

When I married my first wife, we spoke to the vicar who told us that we really needed to go to the church two or three times if we wanted to get married there.

Wandsworth Registry Office it was then.

As you say, hypocrisy.

Comment

yes but the c hunts soon come a calling with the begging bowl when the roofs leaking...put a monkey in his bin today and his wanting two n half for six singers who's balls aint dropped yet!

Comment

I'm planning to have a drive through marriage in Vegas this August. I don't know who to. Or even what gender my partner will be. But it will be a glorious affair.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X