X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz Hall injured again..............

and what a surprise

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...787457,00.html

Now who was that fan who asked him why he's always injured?

Because he was right!

At least now he has all the time to start organising the next night on the town for all the players!!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    and what a surprise

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...787457,00.html

Now who was that fan who asked him why he's always injured?

Because he was right!

At least now he has all the time to start organising the next night on the town for all the players!!
    and at £19,000 a week, not bad if you can get it :devil:

i bet every time he see's GP he has a little smile to himself :eyes_droped:

Comment

shame :horror:

Comment

Would we get any money for him IF we were to sell him? what with his premiership experience I think we could get a bit of money for him

Comment

who'd want an injury prone player APART FROM QPR

4 yr contract??

he has played well of late but just not to my liking...
          where did we get him from wigan?? how many games did he play for them?
          200, 300?
          doubt it.

Comment

Fitz Hall has played 37 matches since Jan 08 for QPR.

We as a cllub have played roughly 75 league & cup matches since then, so he's been available just 50% of the time.

The reported injuries are mainly strains & niggles that keep him out for a week or two, I can't recall any major injuries.

If he is earning 19,000 a week as stated above, that means he eared £1.5 million so far, so each time he's played it's cost QPR £42,000.

Of course all players get injuried, some long term and are absent longer than Fitz Hall, but this must be a big worry to the club.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

In fairness to him it wasn't that he was "unavailable" a lot of the time, he simply wasn't picked.

Wd like Jim to see now how Gorks and Connolly can do together, tho knowing Jim he will do something inexplicable like pick Damon "porker" Stewart...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                In fairness to him it wasn't that he was "unavailable" a lot of the time, he simply wasn't picked.

Wd like Jim to see now how Gorks and Connolly can do together, tho knowing Jim he will do something inexplicable like pick Damon "porker" Stewart...
                When Fitz Hall is fit he is a solid centre half.

Let's hope our medical staff can sort these niggling injuries out once and for all.

I agree about Connolly though, quality defender. and would make a fine club captain when the time comes.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                X