Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Insider: Higuain to Arsenal? Parker to swap Spurs for QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Insider: Higuain to Arsenal? Parker to swap Spurs for QPR?

Scott Parker - Tottenham to QPR
    Parker has been told he has no future at White Hart Lane after Tottenham completed the signing of Paulinho, and former Spurs boss Harry Redknapp wants to link up with his former player at QPR. The midfielder would favour a stay in the Premier League, and Fulham are keen, but QPR are desperate to do business for around £4million. (7/10)

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...urs-qpr-20124?

It said the other day, he could leave for 2 million.

Comment

He will go to Fulham.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I reckon he would choose Fulham over us and to be fair who could blame him. Premiership football, pretty stable club

Would be a huge coup if we could sign him though, he would change the mentality of the whole club

Comment

nothing new there.....good ol talksh*t

Comment

I definitely can't see this Parker thing coming off!

Comment

The incident in(?) Devon today wouldn“t excatly tempt him to come to us, I believe.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

It is a done deal that Parker will be going somewhere else. So that ends that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  It is a done deal that Parker will be going somewhere else. So that ends that one.
                  Where?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

why would he want to go to the fools....their relegation certs this season!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Scott Parker - Tottenham to QPR
                      Parker has been told he has no future at White Hart Lane after Tottenham completed the signing of Paulinho, and former Spurs boss Harry Redknapp wants to link up with his former player at QPR. The midfielder would favour a stay in the Premier League, and Fulham are keen, but QPR are desperate to do business for around £4million. (7/10)

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...urs-qpr-20124?
                      £4M your having a laugh no way? Thought we weren't paying silly transfer fee and wages anymore according to T.f get a grip guys no more than £1.5M

Comment

£4m? I thought we learned not to over pay anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          The incident in(?) Devon today wouldn“t excatly tempt him to come to us, I believe.
                          Unless he is also undisciplined (which he isn't), I can't see that this would effect his decision. Also if Tarbs goes to Fulham, maybe they won't want Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I definitely can't see this Parker thing coming off!
                            I say he will stay in the ELP as he has a chance to go to the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                              Unless he is also undisciplined (which he isn't), I can't see that this would effect his decision. Also if Tarbs goes to Fulham, maybe they won't want Parker.
                              I was just suggesting that he might think that QPR still is a club prone to havoc
                              I do agree with the fact that Adel goes to Fulham, Parker might come to us. Here“s hoping.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X