Benteke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benteke

transfer request acepted by villa, wonder who has turned his head.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

He was never going to remain at Villa when there are teams who can offer CL sniffing around... Wonder if he was a one season wonder or he'll be able to keep up last season's form? Beast of a player and dare say hell have a number of suitors... Bit like the king's gorgeous daughter back in the days of court....

Comment

talk sport mentioning spurs or arsenal
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Worth a punt?

Comment

His goals kept them up last year.

oh for a 20 goal striker!

Comment

Benteke to Spurs with cash and Townsed going the other day is a possibilty according to Talksport and some tweets...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Benteke to Spurs with cash and Townsed going the other day is a possibilty according to Talksport and some tweets...
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                Be sensible Townsend was never going to drop down a division was he now...:(

Comment

My money is on Chelsc*m!

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    talk sport mentioning spurs or arsenal
                    One of the Arsenal directors said in January Wenger had £120m to spend,and is now thought to be around £170m.

Think Wengers trying to prove a point that he don't need to spend to buy success,but he ain't doing a very good job of it lol.

Good buy for them if he keeps up the form from last season,though i would take Rooney as he is proven year in,year out.

Comment

Working...
                    X