No announcement yet.

Luke Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on Young. Guess he won't be figuring this season.

Comment

Boswinga is in turkey, and having been to a few games over there, if the crowd turn against him, then it will be more than boo's he'll be getting.

Comment

I know this has been asked before, but does anybody know what is happening to Young. I think he played one game preseason and then disappeared. Is there a special place where players like him and Diakite disappear to?

Comment

Can he be classed as a mercenary or is it just French Africans that get that tag add Hogan to that too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Can he be classed as a mercenary or is it just French Africans that get that tag add Hogan to that too
            Ephraim isn't mercenary. He's is just not good enough for the Championship. He is currenty training with Wolves and may earn a contract.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think Ephraim will definately go, even on a years loan to Wolves.

Young must be leaving soon too I guess, I can't see him playing a single game this season.

Comment

Is Young injured?

Comment

I was just watching the archive highlights on qpr player of our 2011 win over chelsea 1-0 (happy days )
                  and was reminded of Luke Young. So was curious if we still had him, gave him a cheeky wikipedia search and he's still with us! wow
                  Then read this:
                  http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...ing-97111-html

how is he seriously still on the wage bill?
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                    how is he seriously still on the wage bill?
                    Philip Beard gave him a three year contract until August 2014.

Comment

Think he got a runout first half against Wycombe yesterday - I'd prefer to see Harriman given a go as Simpsons back-up now though

Comment

A shame as he was fantastic for the first few months after he joined.

Comment

norths the exmrsfactamondo was also fantastic at the beginning then turned into a lazy,money grabbing apathetic b itch..................bit like boswinga but with made in taiwan 36.d's instead of the monobrow!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            but with made in taiwan 36.d's instead of the monobrow!
                            Paid for by who

Comment

Working...
                            X