X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hodges leaves

Another one of the Hughes posse leaves

Head of Coaching departs ...

GLYN Hodges has left QPR to take up a role at Stoke City.

Hodges, who joined Rangers as Head of Coaching in July 2012, is expected to join the Potters as part of Mark Hughes's new-look backroom team at the Britannia Stadium.

The club would like to wish Glyn well for the future and thank him for his contribution to QPR.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/01...OWDV01dgsQy.99

Another Hughes boy, thats not a shame

Comment

Peace
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Peace off.

Comment

Good riddance.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
            Another Hughes boy, thats not a shame
            It's a gift. Hughes surrounding himself with his posse of yes men..... Christ, I hope Stoke tank this year. I really, really do.

Comment

See ya don't let the door hit you on the way out, only HitchCOCK left now then we'll be shot of all Hughes cronies just gotta get rid of the sh@te players he brought in now

Comment

I hate them official press statements.

Keep it real & just say. 'The club would like to say thanks for f%ck all Glyn. Your appointment has been another disaster in this sorry saga since your pal walked into this club. Regards QPR Fc'

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  I hate them official press statements.

Keep it real & just say. 'The club would like to say thanks for f%ck all Glyn. Your appointment has been another disaster in this sorry saga since your pal walked into this club. Regards QPR Fc'
                  :pleasantsuprise: Give Ric the press job!

Comment

Comment

I think the appointment of Hodges was up there with one of the worst decisions of the board.

The long term development of the youth set up should in my view be totally separate from the first team management structure. The youth set up should be a distinct function of the club and should not be interfered with by changes in first team management as if it changes every time the manager does its never going to progress nor excel as you just get another managers hang ons coming and going creaming a living.

The board should say to Gallen and Bircham your both in charge of the youth set up if we change the manager 100 times your still in charge of the youth set up. TF has mentioned many times the importance of stability and to me stability is no more important then the youth structure its pivotal for long term gain. I can understand bringing managers in without Rangers in their blood but at youth level former Rangers should be its heart and soul the likes of Furlong, Gallen, Bircham former players and fans who know what it means should be ingrained into the structure. Even get young players who had great ability like Langley involved someone who came through the academy when it used to produce talent who still attends games and who supports the club.

I was never convinced by Hodges where was his incentive to imbed long term roots etc when he knows as soon as the manager goes hes off too to wherever he ends up, hes followed Hughes everywhere and to him I have no doubt the role to him was simply a job no more it paid for his lifestyle. Now he has left does he feel any attachment to QPR will he recall his time with us fondly??? I reckon not!!! I saw him speak on the video after the youth team won the cup in the Bush and he was bland, uninterested and uninspiring (He probably knew he was off) Gallen was the inspirational one, he was the one that spoke with passion and love for our club.

The future of Rangers kids should be in the hands of Rangers who have the club in their heart, blood and makeup

Hodges you will not be missed. Rant over

Comment

Working...
                      X