Pritchard from Peterboough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pritchard from Peterboough

I think he played well in a poor England U-20 team against Egypt.
    One for the future, In my opinion. worth a punt?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Alex Pritchard?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      I think he played well in a poor England U-20 team against Egypt.
      One for the future, In my opinion. worth a punt?
      Let's all comment on how he is only worth £9.50 and see how many Peterborough trolls crop up biting
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hehehe. He reminded me of a young DJ. A bit leightweight offcourse , but his tecnique was top notch.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
          Alex Pritchard?
          Yes!! A Tottenham youngster on loan at Posh last season. By far the finished article,though. But a very talented player,IMO.
          Last edited by Shania; 30-06-2013, 01:03 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Mark Hughes wanted him last summer,but Tottenham said
            No.would love to get him here but can't see it..

Comment

Ok. Not sure he is Harry´s type of play really. But If it was, Harry could have convinced Tottenham to let him go out on loan at least..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Let's all comment on how he is only worth £9.50 and see how many Peterborough trolls crop up biting
                Considering he's not a Posh player, that would be rather pointless, you silly boy
                Last edited by CasperBlue; 01-07-2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

i'm sure if he had a choice he'd rather be in london than some backward little town...
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperBlue View Post
                    Considering he's not a Posh player, that would be rather pointless, you silly boy
                    I didn't mention him being a Peterborough player and I've still got a bite from 1 of em - didn't take long Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      I didn't mention him being a Peterborough player and I've still got a bite from 1 of em - didn't take long Classic.
                      In that case your comment was irrelevant! as per usual, you need a bit of coaching, if I had the time to spare I would help you, but considering I already give £2.00 a month to help such as yourself, I feel no further obligation towards you,....... just pity. bless!

Comment

Originally posted by CasperBlue View Post
                        In that case your comment was irrelevant! as per usual, you need a bit of coaching, if I had the time to spare I would help you, but considering I already give £2.00 a month to help such as yourself, I feel no further obligation towards you,....... just pity. bless!
                        You're generosity is appreciated. Thank you very much.

Comment

Spurs won’t let winger return to Posh

Alex Pritchard in action for Posh last season.
                          Published on the
                          02 July
                          15:11
                          Email thisPrint this

Chairman Darragh MacAnthony has claimed Tottenham Hotspur have blocked Peterborough United’s attempt to sign Alex Pritchard on loan for a second time.

The 20 year-old winger started Posh’s final two matches of last season at the end of a stay interrupted by injury.

Pritchard made six appearances in total after joining in January and was reportedly keen to return, but MacAnthony claims Spurs are insisting he makes a loan switch to Posh’s League One rivals Swindon instead.

MacAnthony wrote on Twitter: “We want him and the boy wants to come to us.

“Spurs insisting he goes to Swindon. Nothing we can do I’m afraid.”

Comment

good, hope spurs never loan them c@nts another player again. may ye rot in divison 1
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                            X